EXPOSE yourself - XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shoot a lot of my project site, mostly for recording purpose.

2882917938_f802b1e2c3_o.jpg

Canon Ixus... :thumbsup:

I shoot a lot of my project site, mostly for recording purpose.

2882917938_f802b1e2c3_o.jpg

Tell your dept that for recording purposes ... beri important ... mus get a D3! :thumbsup:

oic, then actually u need not a very high end one right? i just sold my brand new Sony T70.....

Actually i love to have a range finder camera as my walkabout camera. Many days i got 3-4 hours of free time outside in between my meeting... might use it for street photography.

But those range finder is expensive and film is also expensive...... Nikon P6000 is still within my budget although there are lots of ppls saying nikon P&S is CMI.

So far I've found no issues with most of the Panasonic Lumix range, both the higher end slim ones, or the veri capable megazoom prosumers, and I've seen some very nice results from the Canon Ixus range with IS.

But compact models vary, and what I always recommend is looking up individual reviews, especially USER comments and reviews as they would usually voice out gripes and problems, besides what they love about the camera.

My sis has a panasonic lumix n i like it :)

So far I've found no issues with most of the Panasonic Lumix range, both the higher end slim ones, or the veri capable megazoom prosumers, and I've seen some very nice results from the Canon Ixus range with IS.

But compact models vary, and what I always recommend is looking up individual reviews, especially USER comments and reviews as they would usually voice out gripes and problems, besides what they love about the camera.

I went down comex to try the LX-3, somehow don't like the feel, do a few test shot and view through the LCD, the result is also quite disappointing.

I went down comex to try the LX-3, somehow don't like the feel, do a few test shot and view through the LCD, the result is also quite disappointing.

Truth be told, I was never really impressed with the LX series, in contrast to the much more humble FX and FZ series that is already so capable. It felt like paying so much more for the LX-es for so much less.

If it's a high-end zoom P&S you're looking for, then yr choices are quite limited right?

Actually i love to have a range finder camera as my walkabout camera. Many days i got 3-4 hours of free time outside in between my meeting... might use it for street photography.

But those range finder is expensive and film is also expensive...... Nikon P6000 is still within my budget although there are lots of ppls saying nikon P&S is CMI.

RF? U mean those G10 Series? Or those old time RF camera?????

RF digital? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

RF? U mean those G10 Series? Or those old time RF camera?????

I like those old time RF, like lecia all this........tooooooooo exxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Canon G series is very similar to RF and is digitial.....
Nikon P6000 is similar to Canon series and is cheaper. :bsmilie:

I'm telling u what i like so that u will know me better!! ;p

*kick ur butt* :bsmilie:

Hmm ... I eesh oredi kno da shape of yr butt, and ma daughter knows da shape of yr udders ... haw much better yu wan me to kno eew? :bsmilie:

I like those old time RF, like lecia all this........tooooooooo exxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Canon G series is very similar to RF and is digitial.....
Nikon P6000 is similar to Canon series and is cheaper. :bsmilie:

Canon Geee!

Or if it really give you that much pleasure Leong, why not consider saving for a Leica M8? I understand it's a once-in-a-lifetime sort of thing ... http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/leicam8/

Last edited:
Hmm ... I eesh oredi kno da shape of yr butt, and ma daughter knows da shape of yr udders ... haw much better yu wan me to kno eew? :bsmilie:

WTH!!!! :what::eek::embrass:

Know what my blain is thinking! ;p So what am i thinking of now?

WTH!!!! :what::eek::embrass:

Know what my blain is thinking! ;p So what am i thinking of now?

I eesh nawt a neuro-man, I eesh a simple, dawn-too-earth boob and bum man!

Status
Not open for further replies.