EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go eat breakfast

[vid]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qlveC4c3fbQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qlveC4c3fbQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/vid]

Goooooooooooooooooood niggggggggggggggggggght

Good nite Leong! :kiss:

I heard a saying...

motivator59413.jpg

omg brutal.

Liionel, could you please honor us with a bit about yourself?

I mean, you come in here, sporadically post up like you know us so well when we have absolutely no inkling of who you are, where you came from, what you do, what your interest is in our threads - since you have made it fairly obvious you don't see any point in sharing anything with us ... basically, you're a COMPLETE STRANGER TO US, yet you post with an assumed familiarity.

It's really no use even if you posted up a picture of yourself ages ago on the 12th of July 08, on PG 17, Post #340 to be exact, and don't bother to spend even the least bit of time to get to know us, and for us to get to know you.

Don't you think that's being a bit presumptuous, besides, a bit rude?

Last edited:
Liionel, could you please honor us with a bit about yourself?

I mean, you come in here, sporadically post up like you know us so well when we have absolutely no inkling of who you are, where you came from, what you do, what your interest is in our threads - since you have made it fairly obvious you don't see any point in sharing anything with us ... basically, you're a COMPLETE STRANGER TO US, yet you post with an assumed familiarity.

It's really no use even if you posted up a picture of yourself ages ago on the 12th of July 08, on PG 17, Post #340 to be exact, and don't bother to spend even the least bit of time to get to know us, and for us to get to know you.

Don't you think that's being a bit presumptuous, besides, a bit rude?

Hey Liionel, don't worry... we wouldn't eat you up...
You can join our thread... DM is just saying that you should introduce yourself to us... otherwise, it's kinda weird... cos most of us here have met most of us so it's kinda like we all know one another. But you can join in too, just that do tell us a bit more about yourself so that at least we know something about you. :)

O HAI
I SHOULD INTRODUCE MYSELF
I AM ADAM
I LIKE TO TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS
I LIKE CAMERA GEAR
I LIKE TO EAT
I AM GROWING FAT
I SPAM

kthxbai

O HAI
I SHOULD INTRODUCE MYSELF
I AM ADAM
I LIKE TO TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS
I LIKE CAMERA GEAR
I LIKE TO EAT
I AM GROWING FAT
I SPAM

kthxbai

Aiyohhh... your intro is so lame...
Let me try:

I am Pam,
I don't Spam,
Unless I eat Ham,
Then I go Grand Slam.

;p

Aiyohhh... your intro is so lame...
Let me try:

I am Pam,
I don't Spam,
Unless I eat Ham,
Then I go Grand Slam.

;p

WOW! YOU ARE PRO AT RHYME
AND YOU ALSO KEEP TIME
YOU SHOULD EAT SOME MORE HAM
AND THEN BEGIN TO SPAM!!

zz

WOW! YOU ARE PRO AT RHYME
AND YOU ALSO KEEP TIME
YOU SHOULD EAT SOME MORE HAM
AND THEN BEGIN TO SPAM!!

zz

OK my friend,
It is time to end,
I am going dreamland,
Waving goodbye with my hand.

Bubyeeee..... Zzzzzzz.......

OK my friend,
It is time to end,
I am going dreamland,
Waving goodbye with my hand.

Bubyeeee..... Zzzzzzz.......

OK, you can go to sleep now,
I will chat with Bovine the cow
Unless she has already gone,
Then I guess I am here alone.

ok! GONE and ALONE don't sound the same,
but for the pronounciation, who is to blame?
Do you say STONE like you say SCONE?
or do you say SCONE like you say PHONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.