EXPOSE yourself - XCII

Status
Not open for further replies.
From ebay?

All my accessories are sourced from China.

Normally 2 weeks delivery.

But I don't buy something I need urgently from China.

it's very erratic...

one time i waited 8 weeks for one item.....

actually, maybe should just buy and wait... :think:

i think i dread the scenario where i order from china, then i see one in shops... and then the china guy keeps telling me "dear friend, be patient, we are sure it will arrive tomorrow. you have been so patient! you are our best and most treasured customer!" every week for 8 weeks (which was what happened for that 8 week wait)...

Last edited:
My bloody m8 batt sell $220 somemore drain damn fast I also Bo pian pay, don't wanna screw up my m8 because of 3rd party batt, but I use 3rd party batt for my canon! Haha...

I don't use batteries.

I use an AC adaptor.

Never have to charge a battery for the past 8 years.

But you have to bring everything into the studio to shoot. :bsmilie:

LOL, f/5.6 and talk about bokeh.

f/1.2 bokeh, my lens don't even got AF, don't talk about IS or VR.:bsmilie:
4343880100_8e4a2262ff.jpg

careful hor... wait our sony spokesman lecture you on what is gd 'bokeh' hor...
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=472392&highlight=andrewtansj+50mmf/1.2&page=3

I don't use batteries.

I use an AC adaptor.

Never have to charge a battery for the past 8 years.

But you have to bring everything into the studio to shoot. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: where to find powerpoint when taking landscape?

it's very erratic...

one time i waited 8 weeks for one item.....

actually, maybe should just buy and wait... :think:

i think i dread the scenario where i order from china, then i see one in shops... and then the china guy keeps telling me "dear friend, be patient, we are sure it will arrive tomorrow. you have been so patient! you are our best and most treasured customer!" every week for 8 weeks (which was what happened for that 8 week wait)...

Maybe they test the product 1,000 times until it is perfect before sending out to you? :bsmilie:

I think an Exposer is going to Hong Kong early next year. Maybe you can beg him to buy for you.

I'll be in Hong Kong two weeks later but will not go near a camera shop as I have to help my wife to take care of our 1-year-old granddaughter. :bsmilie:

I don't buy stuffs from camera shops for years. I buy everything photographic online.

Maybe they test the product 1,000 times until it is perfect before sending out to you? :bsmilie:

I think an Exposer is going to Hong Kong early next year. Maybe you can beg him to buy for you.

I'll be in Hong Kong two weeks later but will not go near a camera shop as I have to help my wife to take care of our 1-year-old granddaughter. :bsmilie:

I don't buy stuffs from camera shops for years. I buy everything photographic online.

:bsmilie: i going hk but where to find wor?

it's ok, i ordering online liao, $25+ :)

Oh great, step out of office with my camera gear and it started to rain. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.