EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wear normal shoes and wrap with NTUC plastic bag....:bsmilie:

Joke aside, go market and bbb those mid-cut rubber boots....those wash toliet one, cost less that $10. :)

my market dun sell shoes :(

Maybe after 3 weeks i will get enlightenment, sell off all my gear and quit photography. :bsmilie:

Then u wil be the same level as our grandmaster Sion..

And will take superb pics gearless and putting us to shame :bsmilie:

Haha...BBB after run is really enjoyable... Just that my money will be a little wet... :bsmilie:

Wah.. Really nth can stop u from BBB.. be it hurricane or tsumami :bsmilie:

Then u wil be the same level as our grandmaster Sion..

And will take superb pics gearless and putting us to shame :bsmilie:

Or i sell off everything and switch to RF.....

One of my friend sold off his tens of thousands worth of Nikon system 1 year ago and switch to Leica M8 and some Leica lenses, reason been his eye-sight and physical level had went downhill due to old age......he said even a simple squating or bending down to shoot macro is a challaging task.

Or i sell off everything and switch to RF.....

One of my friend sold off his tens of thousands worth of Nikon system 1 year ago and switch to Leica M8 and some Leica lenses, reason been his eye-sight and physical level had went downhill due to old age......he said even a simple squating or bending down to shoot macro is a challaging task.

That's why some of us always shoot XMM on ladder:

flickr-cc-attrib-sara-nel.jpg

A quick test of my cheap new toy yesterday before my dinner appointment. :)

4969858291_f57b7f478f.jpg

grandmaster Sion is back!!!

I was off the net for the past week. It was a long story.

A thief broke into my apartment while I was having a bath. I rushed out of the bathroom and confronted him.
He grabbed my laptop and ran. I chased him 3 floors down and into the street.

A policeman was on the street. Instead of chasing the thief he arrested me for indecent exposure.

I had to spend several nights in jail until a few good friends came up with the bail money. I forgot to ask them to put a message in CS for donations. Maybe we could come up with the money faster. :)

A thief broke into my apartment while I was having a bath. I rushed out of the bathroom and confronted him.

A policeman was on the street. Instead of chasing the thief he arrested me for indecent exposure.

I had to spend several nights in jail until a few good friends came up with the bail money. I forgot to ask them to put a message in CS for donations. Maybe we could come up with the money faster. :)

:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Your life really full of excitement.....

sounds like drama series... :sweat:

A quick test of my cheap new toy yesterday before my dinner appointment. :)

4969858291_f57b7f478f.jpg
the cheap new toy will only satisfy your hunger for a while... you will still need a proper 24mm tilt-shift lens...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.