EXPOSE yourself - LXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I VERY SAD THE BLACK KITTEN FOLLOWED ME HOME BUT I HAVE TO SHUT MY DOOR AT IT :( MY MUM REFUSE TO LET ME FEED THE KITTENS..

today the white and black kitten both remembered me and followed me around. i feel so touched and loved HAHA

I VERY SAD THE BLACK KITTEN FOLLOWED ME HOME BUT I HAVE TO SHUT MY DOOR AT IT :( MY MUM REFUSE TO LET ME FEED THE KITTENS..

today the white and black kitten both remembered me and followed me around. i feel so touched and loved HAHA

Should have lure it home and put it in the pot

throw the black kitten into your bag

then try to hide it underneath your bed

when i was younger, i did that with my brother, we covered the gap beneath the bed with blankets

then when my mother came into the room, the stupid cat stuck its head out and meowed at her

EPIC FAIL

throw the black kitten into your bag

then try to hide it underneath your bed

when i was younger, i did that with my brother, we covered the gap beneath the bed with blankets

then when my mother came into the room, the stupid cat stuck its head out and meowed at her

EPIC FAIL

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAH
the cat is so stupid!

:nono:

We, the citizens of ming
pledge ourselves as one united herd
regardless of gear, mei mei shots or age, to build a praising dynasty
based on humsup and tiko so as to achieve happy nights, spent tissues and fantasies for ourselves

huat lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.