EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
thks Leong23 lol kinda noob. lol

No problem, to be model is quite difficult.....unless you are talking about talent instead.

If you are just doing for fun and want to earn some extra allowance, you can try pm some shoot organiser here, but don't expect to be highly paid and those "photographer" that attend those shoots are either newbies or people just enjoy looking and shooting girl without any real passion in photography.

If you really want to be a model and have a height of at least 1.73m, it is best that you join a model agency and learn the right stuff.

If you are just doing for fun and want to earn some extra allowance, you can try pm some shoot organiser here, but don't expect to be highly paid and those "photographer" that attend those shoots are either newbies or people just enjoy looking and shooting girl without any real passion in photography.

If you really want to be a model and have a height of at least 1.73m, it is best that you join a model agency and learn the right stuff.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

and get prepared to get a lot of funny pms.. and a lot of funny emails if you give out email address.. :bsmilie:

Zac... i think sheree ans is more suit this case :bsmilie:

ok.. i lose :sweat:

:) some cats like that, i first know of it when zac or leong posted up a picture of a cat like that..

oh.. i never notice cats actually, until recently keep seeing u all take photos of cats. to be honest i quite scared of them. especially my neighbour cats.... they damn scary, always scaring me by appearing at hidden corners along my corridor, or otherwise they keep staring at me in a intimidating manner when i walk pass -.-" i prefer kittens :lovegrin:

No problem, to be model is quite difficult.....unless you are talking about talent instead.

i see~ hmm i did tried PM-ing you.. did i like PM failure? zzz sorrie again i'm kinda noob.. so u eh? photographer or the girl / guy whom enjoyed being shoot? lolx.. jk..:bsmilie:

:) some cats like that, i first know of it when zac or leong posted up a picture of a cat like that..

I think it's called : Heterochromia iridium

quite common in some animals like cats, horses and some species of dogs.

example

oh.. i never notice cats actually, until recently keep seeing u all take photos of cats. to be honest i quite scared of them. especially my neighbour cats.... they damn scary, always scaring me by appearing at hidden corners along my corridor, or otherwise they keep staring at me in a intimidating manner when i walk pass -.-" i prefer kittens :lovegrin:

play with them!

there is nothing more satisfying than having a cat rub against you... :) :)

oh kittens. i want to shoot kittens.. :(

i see~ hmm i did tried PM-ing you.. did i like PM failure? zzz sorrie again i'm kinda noob.. so u eh? photographer or the girl / guy whom enjoyed being shoot? lolx.. jk..:bsmilie:

i like to shoot this. :)

2706146103_3ed8bd6a10_o.jpg

ok.. i lose :sweat:

Cats are soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

3389048961_f9d7ef2e66.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

and get prepared to get a lot of funny pms.. and a lot of funny emails if you give out email address.. :bsmilie:

REALLI? lolx.. can always change e-mail rite -.- its free.. lolx

play with them!

there is nothing more satisfying than having a cat rub against you...

haha i like dogs better :)

once, i kept disturbing this stray kitten until it almost followed me home.. had to shoo it away at the staircase :( no choice, parents dont like furry pets.

now my area got 2 stray kittens around, but they seem to only appear very early morning (cus i saw them on my way to work when i was on morning shift) or very late night (ie, when i come home from my night shift). so no chance to shoot them :(

play with them!

there is nothing more satisfying than having a cat rub against you... :) :)

AND kittens.. omg i shld join here 1 week earlier.. i have 5 sweet lil things and i'm FORCED to give it away.. arghh....

Status
Not open for further replies.