EXPOSE yourself - LIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning

Still Good Morning?

It's almost dark here and time to climb inside igloo and burn fish oil lamp and drink tea with polar bear milk. :)

How do you milk the polar bear? :think:

o Hai.......just after meeting.......my whole work life is meeting and meeting.....damn siaz

well... these meetings give u the money to BBB and go overseas :bsmilie:

ya....that why i still attend those meeting.....sometime still got free curry puff and tea. :confused:

ya....that why i still attend those meeting.....sometime still got free curry puff and tea. :confused:

not bad liao lor!

my work revolves around selling & serving customers & cashier
also sian lor.. i think all work also sian cus it's repetitive.

ok going work liao see you guys tonight/tmr morning :bsmilie:

btw, sheree, why you want to get a 24mm prime, it is good for street, but to narrow for landscape or cityscape if you are using dx sensor.

you might want to consider a zoom instead like sigma 10-20mm.

btw, sheree, why you want to get a 24mm prime, it is good for street, but to narrow for landscape or cityscape if you are using dx sensor.

you might want to consider a zoom instead like sigma 10-20mm.

haha i got a liking for prime lens cus they are light & have high aperture :bsmilie:

sigma 10-20 also on my bbb list (either that or 12-24).................... but still waiting for money to fall from the sky first

haha i got a liking for prime lens cus they are light & have high aperture :bsmilie:

sigma 10-20 also on my bbb list (either that or 12-24).................... but still waiting for money to fall from the sky first

Actually most of my lenses are prime lens, i used to have sigma 10-20 with my D300 and love using it, but sold it off after i shoot more on full frame. (using my 20mm prime instead)

Even a 20mm prime is only 30mm POV if you are using DX sensor, which is a bit too narrow for landscape.....then you might well use a kit lens and step down to give a same result.

FF lenses are expensive, that why you might want to consider start off with DX sensor instead, they are cheaper and give the same results.

BBB D300 and buy AIS lens cheap cheap.

AIS lenses might not be cheap. And some of the cheap and old AIS lenses coating are not that superior than new lenses, especially if your are using DSLR.

then get voight and cz lens :bigeyes:

Very nice lor, roro you increasing your bbb list again? :bsmilie:

CZ lens
3434223229_d26deb8347_o.jpg

Voigt lens
3430558253_797b559a8b_o.jpg

then get voight and cz lens :bigeyes:

But that will be too much to start off, even you didn't own either one.

So it is better to go into DX lenses, since DX technology will stay.

I start off with cheap sigma lens too and all the lenses i brought is $100 to $200 plus.

I start off with cheap sigma lens too and all the lenses i brought is $100 to $200 plus.

all my lenses very cheap..

only the sigma 10-20 and fisheye cost more.. :cry:

tamron70-300 about $200
50mm f/1.4 about $300
lensbaby $200 or something
my manual 28mm f/2.8 even better, $50..

i am poor student.. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.