EXPOSE yourself - CXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i will forgo it for my next trip.......:bheart:

Next trip, that location, i think 28-300 suffice. ;)

This trip if you don't need low light use and straight buildings, maybe 18-35 and 85 will do. ;p

17-35 and 85 my fav combi ~ :heart:

My 85 is my fav travel lens since i go into FF.

-removed-

Last edited:
Think around there.....or maybe less now after i sss a few last year. :bsmilie:

here's a photographic challenge for you. just bring 1 dslr and 1 prime lens for your trip.

game? :bsmilie:

Just curious how you keep track of when for what and how many to bring? I tend to want to take all. :sweatsm:

:bigeyes: :kowtow: :bsmilie:

i go a few fav walkabout, a few specialize lenses, a few good to have lenses and a few buy for fun lenses. :bsmilie:

here's a photographic challenge for you. just bring 1 dslr and 1 prime lens for your trip.

game? :bsmilie:

If i really have to choose, then will be 50mm. :)

Leong23 said:

Not 35? Can crop out the unnecessary. :) oh but cos you're using FF hor. :bsmilie: nice nice. :)

50 should be the most versatile....then you will be shooting in the true spirit of Henri Cartier Bresson. :)

My 20mm is a pancake lens, very small and compact....so just bring lor.

-removed-

Last edited:
Not 35? Can crop out the unnecessary. :) oh but cos you're using FF hor. :bsmilie: nice nice. :)

Most of my fav photo from the 50 is my girl, so can't post here. Most of them have saw it thru my iphone. :)

if i got too much money i sure will buy :bsmilie:

if you have too much money, you can buy each of us one as well. unless it's a limited edition collector's item? :bsmilie:

Hoho, ahead of schedule by 70%~ :heart:

Time to recuperate.

Nite all~ :D

if you have too much money, you can buy each of us one as well. unless it's a limited edition collector's item? :bsmilie:

It is limited edition. Only 500 pieces. That one being sold was #432 :)

It is limited edition. Only 500 pieces. That one being sold was #432 :)

good, more than enough for all the exposers. :)

Leong23 said:
Most of my fav photo from the 50 is my girl, so can't post here. Most of them have saw it thru my iphone. :)

It's ok. I like the 50mm even on my crop body. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.