EXPOSE yourself - CXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, you know me so well. :heart:

Btw, is 85, nikon TSE is 85mm. :)

no long telephoto? could be useful :)

no long telephoto? could be useful :)

actually i used to bring 20, 50 and 85 for tour......will try out my 24 this time round. :)

next trip will be bringing my 28-300.

actually i used to bring 20, 50 and 85 for tour......will try out my 24 this time round. :)

so which is ur fav focal length?

usually i try to buy from those top rated sellers, so far not much problems... bought quite a lot of stuff from ebay...:) what you wanna get?

How to see if the sellers is top rated????? never bbb anything from ebay before, the price there look very attractive.

Leong23 said:

Counted five. Got any more? :D

How to see if the sellers is top rated????? never bbb anything from ebay before, the price there look very attractive.

read the feedback the ebay seller receives from his past transactions. top rated sellers usually have 98% or better positive feedback.

Wish I could spend more time shooting instead of stuck in traffic. :)

leave your office at 6pm, drive to shoot location by 6.30pm, that will give you lots of time to set up for an impromptu sunset shoot at 7pm. unless of course if you work in the far east like loyang.... :bsmilie:

Counted five. Got any more? :D

don't even get him started....leong has about 20 at least. :bsmilie:

Leong23 said:
i don't count my numbers of lenses. :bsmilie:

Just curious how you keep track of when for what and how many to bring? I tend to want to take all. :sweatsm:

zaren said:
don't even get him started....leong has about 20 at least. :bsmilie:

:bigeyes: :kowtow: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.