Every gal likes flowers???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally, when a guy gives a gal flowers and not knowing what type of flowers the gal likes, he will get roses. But do take note that different colours of roses have different symbolism.

I'm the weird one maybe.. I dont fancy flowers. Received a few times, surprises... I'll take a look, then left it there until its time to throw it away. *nasty*

I rather receive surprises like chocolates although I aint a big fan either but at least can eat lor!! ;)

I know one girl who doesn't like flowers, but then she is the geekiest girl i know.

Also, not all girls always "feel special" on gifts - If your gift is not something that matches the relationship between you two, (to take an extreme example, giving a diamond ring to a girl you have talked only twice) you might end up looking like an oddball/idiot/desperate or even worse, like trying to buy her off with gifts.

Hmm.. Then maybe the 1DmkIII might be a better gift? ;p

I'm the weird one maybe.. I dont fancy flowers. Received a few times, surprises... I'll take a look, then left it there until its time to throw it away. *nasty*

I rather receive surprises like chocolates although I aint a big fan either but at least can eat lor!! ;)

Ha...ha :bsmilie:, You are not weird. Everyone's unique. One man's meat may be another's poison. That's why I say that it doesn't mean only flowers, it's the surprise (feel) and attention shown that is making the recipient feel good.

Most girls do, it's just an idea enforced into them (and the guys as well) by a lot of movies, books, etc; I doubt that any girl instintively knows that she likes flowers right away.

Not EVERY girl does though, imagine if you're allergic to pollen, how do you like flowers? Lol.

Ha...ha :bsmilie:, You are not weird. Everyone's unique. One man's meat may be another's poison. That's why I say that it doesn't mean only flowers, it's the surprise (feel) and attention shown that is making the recipient feel good.
True True... But, when I receive flowers as surprise, I'll say this to myself : "right, this guy don't know me well at all..." ;p

want to impress a girl, fold your own roses! :) always work.

Wah bro, you sure have a way to a girl's heart. I ever made paper stars, put them in a container and gave it to a girl and she was so touched. :thumbsup:
I guess it also depends on the girl's age :)
I'll find it silly if a guy wasted his time making (many) paper stars and give them to me.. Oops :embrass:

Even if dunno what flowers she like, giving gal flowers, she will definitely be happy???

For a girl you're chasing or for your gf? Different situations have different strategies. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.