Jon

Pg01.jpg

Pg02.jpg

Pg03.jpg

Pg04.jpg

Pg05.jpg

AWESOME PICS!!!! ;) Are u an avid traveller??? :D

Sweet :) Good Job

Great series. I like the 1 with the red sofa, great contrast of the subject with things in the background. :thumbsup:

i like the photos! :) but not the layout :S think the frames doesnt fit into the layout.

thanks for sharing!:)

swee!

just curious. Did u get those rich colors from PS, good exposure or good lens? or a combi of all?

Thanks guys for the kind words.

cosycatus said:
just curious. Did u get those rich colors from PS, good exposure or good lens? or a combi of all?

It's all of the above. Not solely depending on PS. Some things have to get it right in the first place though.

Anyway, glad you guys enjoyed the series.

Cheers,
Jon

awesome pictures!

what can I say? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love those taken in Austria, Vienna & Budapest. Very beautiful and intimately captured the rich beauty of the cities

AHh.. will you be printing this series for a mini postcard collection? would love to get a set from you :)

I am deeply inspired by your travel pics !!!:D

That is one of the best travel series i've seen here in CS. Well done !!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SniperD said:
what can I say? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love those taken in Austria, Vienna & Budapest. Very beautiful and intimately captured the rich beauty of the cities

AHh.. will you be printing this series for a mini postcard collection? would love to get a set from you :)

Hi Ron,

Ahh...Will be doing this in a coffeetable book. Still learning though. Got long way to go man. :sweat:

Glad you've enjoyed this series. More pics to show though but maybe in the next series/book. I'm inspired by your wedding photos as well.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement.

Cheers,
Jon

very inspiring................. great series..

Status
Not open for further replies.