Epson RD-1 / RD-1s / RD-1x / RD-1gx

That looks very good. Any review??

by the way what was the damage to your pocket?

seriously considering...

That looks very good. Any review??

by the way what was the damage to your pocket?

seriously considering...

The half case or the body?

By the way, newghost, thanks for the ZM 50mm f2. It has been serving me well..

Any place that sell nex RD-1XG in Singapore??? Thinking to buy?

sorry for digging this up again. does anyone know of a jap/HK website that still offer online purchase of this? i have been searching ebay in vain... there are 1-2 R-D1 on sale on ebay but the conditions + shipping charges make it not worthwhile to buy. :embrass:

Benphoto got sell

Hello guys this is Yuhan here :) I'm actually pretty keen on getting an epson r-d1 but I've never handled the camera before :X is anyone kind enough to offer me one to just try out on the spot at a nominal fee?

Actually it's still there, just that it was sent for repair... Will be available again sometime this coming week :)

got an RD-1 on rangefinder forum. do check it out!

hi guys just FYI, got this from Rf forum.. some info about the repair service for the beloved RD1 :) enjoy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yossarian123
I'm curious - how does one get their Epson repaired? Does Epson still provide service? And what about just general CLAs?
Epson in Japan still repairs them. You can send your camera to Bellamy at www.japancamerahunter.com

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110434

Bellamy has taken over managing repairs from Dirk at Japan Exposures. He acts as the go between for a reasonable fee. Epson Japan does not accept repairs from outside of Japan, but its worth the trouble of going through Bellamy as Epson only charges 5,250 yen plus parts. Bellamy also of course charges a fee for his service.

those of you who are still looking, yesterday @ 4.30pm, there were 2 RD-1 available at Benphoto for $2100.... or at least that's wat one of the tag said.

have fun! there were also 4 sets (IIRC) of M8s available... ;p

hi guys just FYI, got this from Rf forum.. some info about the repair service for the beloved RD1 :) enjoy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yossarian123
I'm curious - how does one get their Epson repaired? Does Epson still provide service? And what about just general CLAs?
Epson in Japan still repairs them. You can send your camera to Bellamy at www.japancamerahunter.com

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110434

Bellamy has taken over managing repairs from Dirk at Japan Exposures. He acts as the go between for a reasonable fee. Epson Japan does not accept repairs from outside of Japan, but its worth the trouble of going through Bellamy as Epson only charges 5,250 yen plus parts. Bellamy also of course charges a fee for his service.

That was posted by me ;)

Bellamy is a good guy. 100% trustworthy!

Edited to add: just remembered that Bellamy is a member HERE! Link to is profile page is below:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/members/155377-japancamerahunter

Last edited:
eh? 4 set of m8 ??i went on sunday they have nothing in the shelf.. think I miss the chance again....
should be all gone by tommorrow:(