EOS Experience Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am trying to get air ticks to fly home before the event thou... the first outing with my old dad.

registered already. and with so many people, u think they will have enough dslrs to get people try and get their hands on ?

:dunno:

personally i am going to leave all my gear in germany and go home with my clothes.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Does anyone know from what time to what time is the event? Not stated in the poster.
Also, can we bring other brands' lens to test with their camera body?

Well... according to their website www.canon.com.sg/eos the event is from 10am to 6pm. Bring other brand's lens to test with their cameras? :think:

A bit rude... but I dun think they'll throw you out since you're a guest... :bsmilie:

Anyone read Digital Life today? I guess the 1200mm will be on display? Only 10 in the world man!!

Can't find the link to register anymore. Maybe the regs got bombed after the Digital Life writeup. Heh.

Yes..going there to see you try the 1DMk3 and then BBB liao. :devil:

Oh no ...... not BBB again .................. :(

Hi

Anyone has problem registering through this link here: http://www.canon.com.sg/eos/ ?

I could not register - clicked on the page but nothing happened. Could someone help? Thanks.

Leong

Yeah the registration link's not working anymore. Looks like fullhouse already. :think:

there is your answer :)

signup on the very day i received their email of the event and up till now still no confirmation email from them :thumbsd:

signup on the very day i received their email of the event and up till now still no confirmation email from them :thumbsd:

Huh? Strange... You should have received it once you submit the registration. The email is immediately generated. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.