Enchanting Indonesia 2010

SilverPine

Jul 8, 2007
Singapore
Enchanting Indonesia 2010 Saturday at Civic Plaza- Ngee Ann City. Photo for traditional dances, fashion show and colorful Solo batik carnival custume. Enjoy your view here.

a5fb282b.jpg

a323811f.jpg

396fd02b.jpg

6000753a.jpg

Last edited:
I like the pictures! Nicely composed and captured. Sharp and colours are rich. Personally felt you could brighten it slightly to bring out more colours. :)

I like the pictures! Nicely composed and captured. Sharp and colours are rich. Personally felt you could brighten it slightly to bring out more colours. :)

Thank you for the comments, most of the pictures the dynamic range of the exposure were too great, PP half of the photo here for brightness and contrast and stop. Photo with fill in flash turn out that the color not soo nature to my eye so that not posted here. Anyway, thank you again for the advise.

Cheers!

#21 One of the most popular picture posted at CS

a73a4f6c.jpg

From Solo Batik Carnival Indonesia

5b7bd091.jpg

a7be9951.jpg

photojournaslist style photos, try diff angles, abit plain and boring

photojournaslist style photos, try diff angles, abit plain and boring

Look like you had made a lot of "friends" in CS in a very short time frame, if it is boring please visit some other place.

He probably makes money from "consultancy" services.

I believe it must be a money making business with many connections. Soon IRS will be calling him for un-reported income and un-paid income tax.

I like your #10. Makes me wanna go there and shoot some. Anymore shows arhhh?

I like your #10. Makes me wanna go there and shoot some. Anymore shows arhhh?

Glad to know you like it. This year event was on 3 to 4 July 11:30 am to 9pm, this is an yearly event so far. The event include tourism exhibition from 14 provinces products (handicrafts, batik, traditional clothes, and agri-products). The performance include traditional dances and other cultural performances.

For pic#10, what I know it was from Solo Batik Carnival Indonesia, the costumes were all made from batik and design by the lady who wearing it.

IF you miss this year event, they will be back next year but not the same team. So far the Solo Batik Carnival lady were in Singapore last year, next year not too sure.

Cheers!

My take #11 - She'z like Queen of Hearts ... ;)
BTW ... nice series ...