[EM] APAW - documenting my photo journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
#14 Corner
2009 week 24

I have always wanted to shoot the nice still water reflection off Lower Seletar Reservoir. Sometimes when travelling on the MRT between Khtib and Yio Chu Kang, I wish the train would stop for a shot. I finally decided to go after seeing so many shots of Lower Seletar recently from CS. Met another photographer but did not catch their names.

I had hoped for more dramatic clouds, maybe even low and fast enough for motion blur. But it had to rain the night before on a hot week. Dang.
3625035673_26414297b7_o.jpg

Nice shot. Must visit someday!

#19 Missed 3 weeks
2009 week 29

Came back from reservist. No wee hours shot. Here is a convenient shot.

3716968616_8bf89ae030_o.jpg

Nice shot. Must visit someday!

Thks. I will surely go there again for it is near my house, and also because I did not get what I really wanted. If you are keen, I can let you know before I do.

#20 RING
2009 week 29, 2nd piece

This is a VERY old piece, given new life. The sun behind the clouds looks like it is about to go supernova. The ring around the sun is quite interesting, and rarely seen.
MG_0126-800-web.jpg

#21 Black and white
2009 week 45

I have not been taking pictures often lately, started from the time haze sets in. This is my Achilles heel. I should start to venture into other genres of photography. This is a re-work of an old piece. I realise that photography is really an expression art form. This piece is processed very differently than the first time I did it.

4057820705_e7e4a14579_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.