Ulu Sembawang
Visit site
orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Comments and Critics are most welcome :thumbsup:

:cheergal:

Hi KY,

Good series. I especially like the background for the 2nd shot and the overall the last shot.

I find the branch cutting across the back of the pigeon head kinda distracting, if possible look out for such thing if you want a great shot. Personally the 2nd shot is a tad oversharpen, the horizontal branch and face of the bird shows.

The last shot at eye level is great as well as the exposure on a tricky subject.

Anyway, good job. Happy shooting and keep posting :thumbsup:

Cheers

chngpe01 said:
Hi KY,

Good series. I especially like the background for the 2nd shot and the overall the last shot.

I find the branch cutting across the back of the pigeon head kinda distracting, if possible look out for such thing if you want a great shot. Personally the 2nd shot is a tad oversharpen, the horizontal branch and face of the bird shows.

The last shot at eye level is great as well as the exposure on a tricky subject.

Anyway, good job. Happy shooting and keep posting :thumbsup:

Cheers

Hi PE,

Thanks for your comments! Appreciate that :)
Will keep trying, I am still very new in this area.

:thumbsup:

i love the 1st shot.
she seem to be saying hello to me :lovegrin:
the 2nd pic background is nice and well composed too. nice. but u can try crop away the branch at the top left corner.

and its not easy to hunt and get nice photos of birds.. at least for me. :thumbsup::thumbsup: keep shooting! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.