Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are light !!!
Holga%20135BC%20red%20white.jpg

Secondly, i use market recycle bags !!
cannot afford L-V ...RB only - recycle bag.

Then use markers and label them LV lor... :bsmilie:

i will peel off the monkey and sell u :>
keke

no lah not selling its a gift

sad to hear it is non selling item :cry:
least let me take some photo if u ever bring it out... i wan to shoot it with prime lens and more bokeh @ backround :p

Aye sunset at br not bad lei today

I'm here now!

It's starting to drizzle....

Last edited:
I'm here now!

It's starting to drizzle....

Eh? Ok I'm safe at home. Haha. Caught some pics. I missed the yolk!! Saw it in the bus just now and ppl all think I was like some mad woman running on my heels the moment I got off the bus! :(

Eh? Ok I'm safe at home. Haha. Caught some pics. I missed the yolk!! Saw it in the bus just now and ppl all think I was like some mad woman running on my heels the moment I got off the bus! :(

I caught... camped from 6pm to 8pm :embrass:
hahahaha!

Aljunied stayer here. :)

wow..... 异口同音。。 妇唱夫随。。

2 of u so fast on the same frequency already...... Congrats :cheers::bsmilie:

Uncle Lim... i think u dinner eat too full already right.... lidat u also can link..

many ppl use oei lei.

Uncle Lim... i think u dinner eat too full already right.... lidat u also can link..
many ppl use oei lei.

wow..... 异口同音。。 妇唱夫随。。2 of u so fast on the same frequency already...... Congrats :cheers::bsmilie:

Got to forgive elderly is a bit naggy ... and picky he is the case i guess.

Aljunied stayer here. :)

You got a cutie avatar!!!!!!!!! :)

I am sooo going to take moon now ... bye bye .. talk to ya later.

Last edited:
y u not joining??

I guess if i'm really going, i'll only be going for the sunrise at the other part of changi instead.. and won't be there until so late in the morning bah.. if got then contact any one of u guys there.

I guess if i'm really going, i'll only be going for the sunrise at the other part of changi instead.. and won't be there until so late in the morning bah.. if got then contact any one of u guys there.

hi caiwj,

wat time u going for sunrise? can I join u and go together? ;)

nice shot!

damn it! missed it cause overslept. :p

Haha.. nice colours there.. i think if u didnt wear heels, you would have possibly caught the whole yolk :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.