East Coast park Outing 25/03/2005 - Post pics here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys really very generous with your compliments. But thanks! Learn from me? I've got a lot to learn from you guys lah... Most of you are my "Shi Xiong"! Haha... :thumbsup:

Won't be able to join you guys this time though. Will be in school again. Was able to make it for the morning shoot because my lecture started at 10 that day. ;p (HJ, I TOTALLY understand how you feel... *pat pat*)

Keep on snapping... :thumbsup:

My goodness. this has got to be the best shot!!!
I think you raise the bar so much more higher, natnivek. lol

did you even think that this is what you're gonna do when you took those shots? that is, you wanted 9 pictures of a silh. of a cat? amazing!

simply love it.

natnivek said:
Hi guys,

Finally got some of my pics up. After looking at the rest of yours, I sad to say that I'm gonna pull down the standard... Haha... Please forgive me...

In anycase, I ended up taking more of other stuff than the sunrise. Here's a sample.

Catsunrisemontagesmaller.jpg

The rest can be found here...

Cheers!

lynch said:
My goodness. this has got to be the best shot!!!
I think you raise the bar so much more higher, natnivek. lol

did you even think that this is what you're gonna do when you took those shots? that is, you wanted 9 pictures of a silh. of a cat? amazing!

simply love it.

Glad you like it lynch... :)

Unfortunately I didn't have this idea until I saw all the material that I had in front of me... ;p I initially just wanted a nice sil of a cat (centre one), but the cat decided to pose for me so... Like that lor. :bsmilie:

Keep on snapping dude! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.