Durai concedes liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
when a company name has a " National " word in front, its finances has to be checked and screened by govt regularly, i am suprised that it was not this way... :confused:

Matsushita has "National" apart from "Panasonic" and "Technics" under it's brandings....
Juz joking.... :bsmilie:

Ya know, they used to say, if you want to donate to NKF, just TT Durai the $$!

Hmmm.... no wonder his name is T.T. Durai.. :bsmilie:

Look up Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._T._Durai

His name is supposed to be charitable, how awful it has become to be TT - telegraphic transfer....

Hmmm.... no wonder his name is T.T. Durai.. :bsmilie:

Look up Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._T._Durai

His name is supposed to be charitable, how awful it has become to be TT - telegraphic transfer....

I think the "Golden Tap" incident was not wholly Durai's fault la....

What do u expect when the treasurer approving your toilet installation is a guy called Mr Loo? Somemore his name is Say San which sounds like rusty in hokkien.....;p

So using the golden tap is inert, will not Say San ma!!!:bsmilie:

I think the "Golden Tap" incident was not wholly Durai's fault la....

What do u expect when the treasurer approving your toilet installation is a guy called Mr Loo? Somemore his name is Say San which sounds like rusty in hokkien.....;p

So using the golden tap is inert, will not Say San ma!!!:bsmilie:

Toilet Say San never mind. But if the human parts that use the loilet Say San, the man is in serious trouble. :bsmilie:

Well, if he concedes but all the spendings were approved by the board, who pays in the end?? ....:dunno:

kudos to the plumber who pao toe him....:thumbsup:

Don't think he will go to jail.
He knows too much that can embarrass the powerful people.
Don't forget who said "peanuts".

They will just let him pay damages and then allow him to disappear in India.

Who is Pharis Aboobacker?
Dunno.

Does this person exist?
Or is it just a virtual invention and you-know-who is actually taking all the $.

So after paying damages, maybe still got $$$ left in India to enjoy jet set life.

Mention of his name makes me mad :angry:

Since that incident, less ppl want to donate to charity again ;(

Don't think he will go to jail.
He knows too much that can embarrass the powerful people.
Don't forget who said "peanuts".

They will just let him pay damages and then allow him to disappear in India.

Who is Pharis Aboobacker?
Dunno.

Does this person exist?
Or is it just a virtual invention and you-know-who is actually taking all the $.

So after paying damages, maybe still got $$$ left in India to enjoy jet set life.

Well latest news.... there might be no criminal case against him... so end of story for him. He "returns" NKF the estimated 12 million. Justice has been done and "LETS MOVE ON!" NKF saga convinently swept under the carpet and few years from now, lets have dangerous shows to raise lots and lots of funds again... "to booster reserves!" Singaporeans have extremetely bad memory, years from now, no one will remember what happened.

Well latest news.... there might be no criminal case against him... so end of story for him. He "returns" NKF the estimated 12 million. Justice has been done and "LETS MOVE ON!" NKF saga convinently swept under the carpet and few years from now, lets have dangerous shows to raise lots and lots of funds again... "to booster reserves!" Singaporeans have extremetely bad memory, years from now, no one will remember what happened.

WTF !???? :angry:

What kind of verdict is that ? :sticktong

:thumbsd:

Bunch of scumbags

:bheart: I lost faith in the justice department

May I know where is the source of this latest news ?

WTF !???? :angry:

What kind of verdict is that ? :sticktong

:thumbsd:

Bunch of scumbags

:bheart: I lost faith in the justice department

pls check ur facts b4 making such accusations. :nono:

May I know where is the source of this latest news ?

Channel News Asia.... the news has been blaring all over the news last night on all channels. There might now be NO criminal case against Durai. Of course I wont know what he will do or go, whether he is corrupt or not. But one thing quite sure, the case will just die a natural death after this.... maybe it is a good thing.... esp since we cant "accept the brutal truth"

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/070112/5/singapore251982.html

Anyway please to all, I didnt mentioned anything about the govt nor justice system. From what I know the party is watching this forum, I dont want to be arrested and sued as enemy of the state. What I mentioned is in the news and put it this way, it is clever tactics that now might get Durai off the hook. One cannot fault him for having a good lawyer who knows how to play the game right? Put it this way NKF was rejected by 2 law firms before the 3rd one took the case. Everyone was not even confident of fighting this case...... Tells alot dont you think if you read between the lines? Such clear cases of blatant abuse and law firms say case is not strong? mmmmmm

Its really unfair if he can get away only wif a fine!
This TT Durai caused so much problems and misuse his power and use it for his own personal gain! And make so many kind hearted Singaporean lose their faith on all this organizers, it is something that fine is not enough to compensate!!!
Then next time people who cheated the company's fund will only get fine thats all! This is really really damn good system le (thanks to this TT Durai)...:think:

if you are referring to the current civil case before the court, the court is powerless to fine him. be rest assured.

Its really unfair if he can get away only wif a fine!
This TT Durai caused so much problems and misuse his power and use it for his own personal gain! And make so many kind hearted Singaporean lose their faith on all this organizers, it is something that fine is not enough to compensate!!!
Then next time people who cheated the company's fund will only get fine thats all! This is really really damn good system le (thanks to this TT Durai)...:think:

when a company name has a " National " word in front, its finances has to be checked and screened by govt regularly, i am suprised that it was not this way... :confused:

So what this tells you (all) folks out there? Hmm.....:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.