Durai concedes liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
when a company name has a " National " word in front, its finances has to be checked and screened by govt regularly, i am suprised that it was not this way... :confused:

I guess that include the rest of the board of previous NKF, not just Durai. Im awaiting to see the end result of the rest. Justice justice..

did the paper mentioned 12mil ?

waaa he is coughing out the 12 mil or 12 mil to cough out split among all in the line of fire ?

The fines are nothing to him. He ought to be jailed!

Just for show..... if he goes to jail then maybe there is justice. Now it is just to end the saga swiftly before more beans are spilled and more "elites" find their names appearing in court. Even if criminal case, at most they say he is guilty and slap a fine on him. Big deal? he can afford to pay it...

The fines are nothing to him. He ought to be jailed!
It is obvious that he will get a heavy fine, and will get a jail sentence, after pleading guilty and "co-operating"with the authority, and plea bargaining that he has done SO MUCH good work for NKF and the country. And most likely after the jail term he will "migrate"to another country ... poor fellow, he is paying a heavy due, maybe we should leave him alone.:dunno:

when a company name has a " National " word in front, its finances has to be checked and screened by govt regularly, i am suprised that it was not this way... :confused:

How do we know that they did not already know ?

How do we know that when someone high up suffers a downfall it is not because they have displeased someone higher up ?

It is obvious that he will get a heavy fine, and will get a jail sentence, after pleading guilty and "co-operating"with the authority, and plea bargaining that he has done SO MUCH good work for NKF and the country. And most likely after the jail term he will "migrate"to another country ... poor fellow, he is paying a heavy due, maybe we should leave him alone.:dunno:

Yeah we should leave him alone especially when he is gallantly shouldering all the blame.... poor thing....

Ya know, they used to say, if you want to donate to NKF, just TT Durai the $$!

Status
Not open for further replies.