DSLR warriors @ IT Show 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a snapshot of the scene from my IXUS 70...

IMG_9484.jpg

CHIONG ARH!!! FREE TFCD!!! :bsmilie:

To all members here.

Please refrain from labeling and name calling of others who are photographing whatever, be it models, products etc etc. Name calling and flame baiting will not be tolerated.

Thank You

we are looking entry level DSLR 12MP no more 8 or 10mp. Sony more aggressive with Sony 350...

Canon & Nikon is loosing market share even more.. with Nikon at pro range F3...

The war is on!

Saw an ah-pek with 2 m wooden ladder taking pictures, claiming he is working for press but never display his press pass. Power.
saw him at Canon booth.. alway see him around.. with chairs and whatever.. lol

Saw an ah-pek with 2 m wooden ladder taking pictures, claiming he is working for press but never display his press pass. Power.

2 M ?!

I cheapo go do FREE TEST PRINT with their printers... ;p :bsmilie:

organiser of Sony product show by models had to warn publicly the photogs in presence of the hundreds of people at the show before the parade.

that photographers who cross the boundary line to get closer to the models will be asked to leave.

as though local men never see woman before.

then I saw 1/3 of the show from behind the mass of photogs (never finish watching)

only 1 or 2 can be called model grade.
the rest is ... nowhere compared to China PRC or Thai models.
I guess their pics....that's what Microsoft created the rubbish bin icon for.

so what was the fuss all about? why was there a need to warn the photogs publicly like they are a pack of hungry cheapskates?

organiser of Sony product show by models had to warn publicly the photogs in presence of the hundreds of people at the show before the parade.

that photographers who cross the boundary line to get closer to the models will be asked to leave.

then I saw 1/3 of the show from behind the mass of photogs (never finish watching)

so what was the fuss all about? why was there a need to warn the photogs publicly like they are a pack of hungry cheapskates?

u already said it: never seen woman b4! :sweat:

they are a pack of hungry cheapskates? :think:

IMG_9494.jpg

LAST DAY, LAST CHANCE! ;p (compared to the first day is phew!!!)

IMG_9494.jpg

LAST DAY, LAST CHANCE! ;p (compared to the first day is phew!!!)

:bsmilie:
Bro,You were fiddling with alpha system just now...pray you don't fall into temptation ar!:devil:

Last day no food container on flash.:eek:
I wonder how it is possible to shoot with snoot in that condition... :think: Must be dead accurate in aiming... :thumbsup:

:bsmilie:
Bro,You were fiddling with alpha system just now...pray you don't fall into temptation ar!:devil:
Play here, play there... CZ 85mm f1.4 most interesting... Not exactly tempted by the bodies...

Play here, play there... CZ 85mm f1.4 most interesting... Not exactly tempted by the bodies...

did you try the 300mm 2.8?:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.