Dry Box or Dry Cabinet or None

set 12 oclock, it's 56%, it has been around 2 hours since i changed to 12 aclock.. now i set to 1 aclock again and see

set 12 oclock, it's 56%, it has been around 2 hours since i changed to 12 aclock.. now i set to 1 aclock again and see

There is such a thing as "time lag". Since you have already re-set to 1 o'clock, leave it for at least 6 hours and see what is the reading. Give yourself the next 2-4 days to fine tune your setting. It should be between 1 and 12 o'clock. Also, the reading may fluctuate even when you don't open the door anywhere between 2-4 degrees for "open loop" cabinets.

will be better to get a digital controller Dry Cabinet to protect your expensive camera gadget

buying additional external hygrometers cost +$15 to $20 just in case want to double confirm

Last edited:
get the cabinet, not the box, as in long time you don't want your box become humid prison.

friend...have you check the timing of the posting.. if not.. why would you and please dont dig up OLD thread..4th May 2010..
oh gosh~

TWmilkteaTW said:
friend...have you check the timing of the posting.. if not.. why would you and please dont dig up OLD thread..4th May 2010..
oh gosh~

LOL!

There could be, for some reason, a possibility that the TS hasn't arrived to a decision yet..... after 1 1/2 years.

Weird things happen bro. :D

Last edited: