[drumma] - A Photo A Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
drumma said:

Hey dude. I kinda like this one:bsmilie: hee maybe cos i've been posting darker photos lately. Hmmmmm:think: is there some banding in the sky? =P but overall nice photo. ;)

banding?! dunno lei.. i only did simple curves, levelling, etc.. the usual stuffs and abit of channel mixing...

partly i inspired by you.. hence i was thinking along the lines of silhouttes though this one doesn't show much..

drumma said:
banding?! dunno lei.. i only did simple curves, levelling, etc.. the usual stuffs and abit of channel mixing...

partly i inspired by you.. hence i was thinking along the lines of silhouttes though this one doesn't show much..

Waaaa :bsmilie: so honoured... :embrass: i think maybe can try to add mood to this photo. hmmmm brighten and add contrast? maybe add a border too? heehee

hahaha.. i did add borders.. but i thought it wasn't flattering at all... so i took it out.. when i took this, i had talisman's shot in mind.. his nat geo-like shot.. already added contrast liao liao.. i pulled it down because it showed funny things in the skies! die.. somthing wrong with camera?!

drumma said:
hahaha.. i did add borders.. but i thought it wasn't flattering at all... so i took it out.. when i took this, i had talisman's shot in mind.. his nat geo-like shot.. already added contrast liao liao.. i pulled it down because it showed funny things in the skies! die.. somthing wrong with camera?!

Funny things in the sky? like bands of different tones?

drumma said:
sorrie guys for the sloppy editing in the previous version of this photo.. so i re-did and here it is. let me know ur thoughts! :D

Ahhhhhh this is much much nicer:thumbsup:

drumma said:
Title : Miscommunication!

i like the feel of this shot....very nice!

Chris Lim said:
Funny things in the sky? like bands of different tones?

yup! bands of different tones in the skies.. don't know what's the problem lei...

zaren said:
i like the feel of this shot....very nice!

thanks zaren for the kind comments! :)

knoxknocks said:
this is nice! so coincidental...i just took a shot that looks something like that 2 days ago! :bsmilie:

thanks KK!! where is that?! show lei.. :p

drumma said:
Title : The Blue Door

heehee hey bro... caught the rainbow bug??? ;) NIce blue door by the way. :thumbsup: :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.