[drumma] - A Photo A Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
fresh from the oven! taken today!
all taken with A510.

title: being bullied!

this photo gives me a feeling like i'm being hovered by the lamp post and HDB flat!!

next, this is my 2 yr old nephew taking a self portrait of himself! serious no joke! just taught him how to press the shutter and aimed the camera at himself! tada!!

he's very cute and talkative!

drumma said:
all taken with A510.

this photo gives me a feeling like i'm being hovered by the lamp post and HDB flat!!

hahaha...this looks like the lamp post gonna knock the hdb on it's head :bsmilie:

nice clouds!

the grandma face: you mean intense or immense look?

drumma said:
all taken with A510.

i initially thought the lamppost was being bullied by the hdb flat! :bsmilie:

bonus pic if u call it! just realised i posted quite a no. of pics this week! :p so inspired by the APAD/APAW peepurs! thanks for all the inspiration and encouragement! :D

i'm still a newbie at portraits though i really like portraiture. so comments or critiques or whatever. shoot!

why i like this pic is because of the mood that is being portrayed.

focused on the hair was intentional.

drumma said:

ahh! yes the mood.. :thumbsup:
reminds me of some japanese girl.. i have no idea why..

drumma said:

here's one fresh from other oven taken on 11th feb.

title : work at coffee bean.

i like their expressions! do share ur thoughts! :D

they look very intense trying to figure out what to brew next :bsmilie:

thanks mojito10 for the comments! :)

knoxknocks said:
they look very intense trying to figure out what to brew next :bsmilie:

hahhaa! yup.. what brought them to my attention was that they keep calling the customers' names and no one bothered! and they have to rush orders with such long queues!

somemore pics if u guys dun mind. i really love these and i thought i'll share with u guys! :)

it was a very heart-warming scenario.

before this, they quarreled.
Then kwang-yi went to take a ride on a toy car.(seen in the pic) and becky went to sit behind him, putting her arms round his waist, waiting for a ride round the house.
After one round, becky asked kwang-yi to sit behind and kwang-yi did. becky holded kwang- yi's hands and put around her waist(quite a 'lomantic' scene!) and they rode around..

how kids can forget all their troubles and play so carefree!! how they forget grudges so easily!!

drumma said:
somemore pics if u guys dun mind. i really love these and i thought i'll share with u guys! :)

it was a very heart-warming scenario.

before this, they quarreled.
Then kwang-yi went to take a ride on a toy car.(seen in the pic) and becky went to sit behind him, putting her arms round his waist, waiting for a ride round the house.
After one round, becky asked kwang-yi to sit behind and kwang-yi did. becky holded kwang- yi's hands and put around her waist(quite a 'lomantic' scene!) and they rode around..

how kids can forget all their troubles and play so carefree!! how they forget grudges so easily!!

i love these pics too! keep em coming!

NIce "intimate" moments dude. keep em coming.:)

and here's another one! i'll do a short write-up.

basically he's a real choco freak! rebecca had a kinder surprise and kwang yi also wanted a choco egg. so i told him that his is in the fridge and he ran all the way to the fridge! but before he could even reach for the fridge, his mom shouted that he shouldn't open the fridge, or else...!! and he jumped, knelt, cried, begged....

here's it!

mummy, please!!

sorrie for being so emo. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.