[drumma] - A Photo A Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh heh.. okie. just met up with my psch events. some pics at cafe cartel!

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

trust me! the food was quite nice!! haha. maybe i was quite hungry. :p

omg... everything's so yummy.. making me hungry liao.

haa! hey irene!
that bread was hot and crispy!! yum!!
chicken chop was nice.. added a lil pasta and also baby carrots! crunchy man! yum yum!
wah. the brownie! they are warm and not very hard. i like the texture and when eaten with the ice-cream~~... wah. i dunno what to say. it's just heavenly? heh.. the choc sauce's nice too! can just lick the whole plate!!
the tiramisu was one of my faves! it had rum inside and the choc ice-cream's nice! i'm a choc freak! yum yum yum! great dinner!
heh. lunch time!!

haa! hey irene!
chicken chop was nice.. added a lil pasta and also baby carrots! crunchy man! yum yum!
wah. the brownie! they are warm and not very hard. i like the texture and when eaten with the ice-cream~~... wah. i dunno what to say. it's just heavenly? heh.. the choc sauce's nice too! can just lick the whole plate!!
the tiramisu was one of my faves! it had rum inside and the choc ice-cream's nice! i'm a choc freak! yum yum yum! great dinner!
heh. lunch time!!

Omg!!! Dude... I just can't stand it anymore! Alright.. I'm going for my lunch now!! Hungry man is an angry man!!!!;p

haa! hey irene!
heh. lunch time!!

oooiii...... u meanie... :sticktong

i'll have my revenge... when my baby is back in my hands! muahahahahaa!!!!

heh heh.. okie. just met up with my psch events. some pics at cafe cartel!

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

trust me! the food was quite nice!! haha. maybe i was quite hungry.
Yum, yum! U make the food look good ;p But why are u so mean? U use such a shallow DOF to hide the rest of the food from us :sticktong

Food... food... food... Looks so yummy...

Status
Not open for further replies.