Dream Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
kelccm said:
If we carry on, there wouldn't be any more interchangeable lense SLR. We just need 1 super fantastic 1 fixed lense do all camera that can fit into our pockets to take all kinds of photos from atoms to faraway galaxies that can give super creamy bokeh to super sharp DOF and able to handhold for at least 1 sec and gives iso1 to 10000 etc etc.....

Yah lor...then i think the other lens manufacturers will have to close down too.

kelccm said:
How about 1-1200mm f0.1 with superduper IS/VR/OS and USM/HSM and 1:1 macro but at the size of a 50mm f1.8.

This is a bit of an old topic. I think it had been discussed before.

Don't forget to add, f0.1 from wide to tele sharper than f11 of the sharpest prime lens corner to corner, and selling at $3.50 with lifetime one-to-one replacement warranty.

Dream lens ... is the lens I used to take that one picture, so perfect, that i will retire after the shot. :)

Not so ambitious...I'd hope for (and hope to afford) a 10-200mm f/3.5-4L IS USM, and it'd be usable on FF cameras without vignetting.

something more realistic. AF-S 14mm F/1.4 ED :thumbsup:

how about lens that u wish to haf, like a lot of ppl wants the nikkor 18-200 etc...
of the L lens of Canon...

wishes and more wishes...
if money grew on trees!:bsmilie:

i just want a 6/1.2 fe on a 1gigapixel body with built in distortion correction.

roti_prata said:
i just want a 6/1.2 fe on a 1gigapixel body with built in distortion correction.

Last time in some website i saw that a picture which was stated that i was taken in 2 gigapixels, dunno how true.

Snoweagle said:
Last time in some website i saw that a picture which was stated that i was taken in 2 gigapixels, dunno how true.
its the gigapixel project(1gp) he stitched together hundreds of small pics made with a digital compact

the one on the USA U2 spy plane

can resolve down to reveal sharp pictures of the rivets of a Russian jet fighter when photo taken from 50,000 feet in the sky?

kelccm said:
How about 1-1200mm f0.1 with superduper IS/VR/OS and USM/HSM and 1:1 macro but at the size of a 50mm f1.8.

would be better if add on.. some kinda interchangeble mount use for all bodies and fully compatible..

Status
Not open for further replies.