Does a Kata 465i/466i look too big on a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah their price for 466i is the lowest and the same as tk foto. but they dun carry 465i which is the one I m looking for :)

well, they might not have a mirror there. but their price should be quite attractive. Try the 466i
It's a nice size.

Haha yeah u r right. But u know lah, girls like to look nice nice mah hehe hiao mah :p

suits you well, just get the bag and dun looks back.. no one on the street will come up to you and tell you " you got an oversized bag". :D enjoyz photography

Actually the size of these 2 is exactly the same except that 466i has a laptop compartment ... so the bag is thicker .... other than that the internal compartment size is the same

Ah, as long as u find what u want, it's good :)

Out of curiosity, how big is the diff between 465i & 466i?

suits you well, just get the bag and dun looks back.. no one on the street will come up to you and tell you " you got an oversized bag". :D enjoyz photography

totally agree. no bag is too big nor too small. i'm pint-sized and using a ThinkTank Streetwalker HD. everyone's comment is that it's way too big for me. but it holds my gear and my stuff, so no beef about the size ;)

totally agree. no bag is too big nor too small. i'm pint-sized and using a ThinkTank Streetwalker HD. everyone's comment is that it's way too big for me. but it holds my gear and my stuff, so no beef about the size ;)

Wait... wait... So when does the bag size and trendiness be so important? I must really be losing contact with younger generation. I tot the most important thing for a camera bag first is that it must provide,

1) Protection for ur gears (camera, lens, flash, accessories)
2) Have enough room for all your gears or gears that you will most likely use.
3) Easy assess to your equipment

Maybe I am a guy and quite an old fella... I don't care how my bag look, as long as it provide me with the abovementioned three points and it is alright.

Wait... wait... So when does the bag size and trendiness be so important? I must really be losing contact with younger generation. I tot the most important thing for a camera bag first is that it must provide,

1) Protection for ur gears (camera, lens, flash, accessories)
2) Have enough room for all your gears or gears that you will most likely use.
3) Easy assess to your equipment

Maybe I am a guy and quite an old fella... I don't care how my bag look, as long as it provide me with the abovementioned three points and it is alright.

hahaha well it doesn't hurt if it looks good as well, ya? :)
If functionality was the only deciding criteria, brands like Crumpler wouldn't be selling in the volumes that they do now :)

hahaha well it doesn't hurt if it looks good as well, ya? :)
If functionality was the only deciding criteria, brands like Crumpler wouldn't be selling in the volumes that they do now :)

OMG! I just realise... I am a NERD...

hahaha ... ermmm .... different people place importance on different things mah ...... usually guys are not so fussy abt the looks and care only abt the functionality .... girls are a different species altogether... else make-up, branded bags and dresses wont be selling so well rite? haha .... the new species of guys now are also as "hiao" as the girls ok! hehe :p

And yeah, i agree, it doesnt hurt to look good as well rite? :p

hahah thanks .... no doubt these are trendy looking, but the compromise on comfort and functionality is too big .... dun think i can carry a shoulder bag with hard leather strap with my gears loaded for too long .... i am just a little bimbo, not a huge one ok .. lol :p

hahah thanks .... no doubt these are trendy looking, but the compromise on comfort and functionality is too big .... dun think i can carry a shoulder bag with hard leather strap with my gears loaded for too long .... i am just a little bimbo, not a huge one ok .. lol :p

never said that you were :bsmilie:

for me, i'll buy something that suits my needs.... but it must be BLACK. hahaha

hahah i better admit it myself first, rather than gena this comment from someone else hahaha

alright, thanks everyone for your comments and advice! I will go down to funan and try it on another time ..... if its really comfy, then i will get it! Sorry for killing everyone's brain cells for such a stupid issue .. paiseh paiseh .... :p

never said that you were :bsmilie:

for me, i'll buy something that suits my needs.... but it must be BLACK. hahaha

Saw a 465 at Hougang mall challenger yesterday. Almost got it too. But was hovering at the price of $160. Hence, will also go dwn to funan to take a look

to help you on your choice, here are some pics of the DR 465 on a friend of mine. She's about 1.65m tall, i wld say the bag looks just nice on her.

n747685742_2318333_3781.jpg

n747685742_2318256_9873.jpg

Wow!!! Tks a million!! This is MOST helpful! Ok now I am all set to buy it tmr hehehe .....

to help you on your choice, here are some pics of the DR 465 on a friend of mine. She's about 1.65m tall, i wld say the bag looks just nice on her.

n747685742_2318333_3781.jpg

n747685742_2318256_9873.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.