Do you take your camera with you at all times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This got me thinking...
It all depends on what type of photography you're interested in. If landscape, streets candid and photojournalism, then maybe camera at all times would be ideal. However if you like events, sports, commercial type shoots and portraits then that could be a different story. Or am I barking up the wrong tree..:think:

hmmm, i will bring my camera whenever i go out.
:D

Hi!
I allways try to take the camera with me whereever I go. Maybee not my big DSLR but the my G10 which makes it possible to shoot quality images for pro use if nescesary.
The light or situation is always there when you do not have the box with you, so do it.

Cheers Steen
Fotograf | Reklame fotograf

I bring my GR-DII out occasionally as it's quite compact; just loop the case to my belt. I took quite a few quick interesting shots while queing in hawker centres or between destinations; never know when a interesting composition or scene will just pop up.

Yeah, my office provides a lockers, for staff to deposit camera/PDA/recorders before entering the office.

Those working in secured areas who are not even allowed to bring camera phones, e.g. those in the Armed forces, etc... :)

All others would rather have a camera phone, I believe...

Yes, G7, even playing golf. You will be suprised with some very nice sunrise shots.

I used to own several compacts before selling them away due to low utilisation. Now i was wondering if i should get the Leica D-Lux 4 but the price is an overkill.

In my younger days, more carefree and can bring the Canon everywhere. but the older u get, the more responsibilities and u end up carrying shopping bags, milk bottles, prams, groceries, until no hands left for camera. Evengot hands for camera, no hands to shoot.... that's life man. unless u very rich la, get themaids to carry everything and u do the shooting..... no money, no honey, no cammy...

Status
Not open for further replies.