Do you take your camera with you at all times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the iPhone (24/7) for me personally, and both a dashboard and a rear-view cameras in mine family car. I would consider myself having a camera at all-times, even while I'm driving. :bsmilie:

most rewarding time was, when during lunch, fire started in the next street's three storey shop house.

well, just told my colleaque, pls tell the office manager that I'm taking an emergcy leave this afternoon.

most rewarding time was, when during lunch, fire started in the next street's three storey shop house.

well, just told my colleaque, pls tell the office manager that I'm taking an emergcy leave this afternoon.

Stomper? :eek:

Y'know, most photography literature and experts tend to suggest that we should all bring our camera with us all the time. I wonder how many of us practice this? I love the idea but don't do it in practice.

Like this morning, when I was jogging around the Esplanade to Clarke Quay and the light was very good, hitting the buildings at all the right places BUT no camera!
There were many many instances where I have regretted not having a camera with me such as when I saw a father carrying his 2 young daughters to school on his SHOULDER (a good candid street scene), or a maintenance man cleaning the glass roof (I was standing right under him) and many more...

I still don't have camera with me all the time.. I'll never learn :sweat:

Bring a compact with you all the time. Even ladies do this.

I try to carry at least one camera with me all the time, but these days getting lazier to do so :(

Anyone seen Jim Carrey's Yes Man? The part about jogging photography..:bsmilie: I felt like doing that sometimes. I always see interesting perspective whenever I jog! It might just be fun to see blurry pictures :bsmilie:

Anyone seen Jim Carrey's Yes Man? The part about jogging photography..:bsmilie: I felt like doing that sometimes. I always see interesting perspective whenever I jog! It might just be fun to see blurry pictures :bsmilie:

Sibeh shack, jog and take photos at the same time :sweat:

Almost all the time...

and when I dun have my DSLR with me, I still have a camera phone. So still can take some simple snaps.

Almost all the time...

and when I dun have my DSLR with me, I still have a camera phone. So still can take some simple snaps.

Then like almost everyone will have their cameras with them wherever they go.

I like to have my phone to be without camera. If I am to enter a restricted area temporarily, I only need to surrender the camera.

Then like almost everyone will have their cameras with them wherever they go.

All except those who are only allowed to carry non-camera phones... :bsmilie:

I would, if I could.

Be it a small PnS or a big DSLR.

Those working in secured areas who are not even allowed to bring camera phones, e.g. those in the Armed forces, etc... :)

All others would rather have a camera phone, I believe...

Status
Not open for further replies.