Do you read in the toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For health reasons and to keep your rectum in good condition, it is recommended not to do any other activity aside from what you are supposed to be doing while you are sitting on toilet bowl with pants down. :) advice from my medic friends.

Read all the time since young (lower primary perhaps?)... newspapers, magazines, books...

Haven't tried surfing net though... but in today's age of modern multi-tasking, I can imagine toilet accessories like small screen LCD sreens connected to DVD players or even sound systems built in in toilets soon... :bsmilie:

Jia Wang said:
Read all the time since young (lower primary perhaps?)... newspapers, magazines, books...

Haven't tried surfing net though... but in today's age of modern multi-tasking, I can imagine toilet accessories like small screen LCD sreens connected to DVD players or even sound systems built in in toilets soon... :bsmilie:
Wow, maybe connect a livecam, and video the whole "session" then broadcast to internet "live"?

itchy said:
For health reasons and to keep your rectum in good condition, it is recommended not to do any other activity aside from what you are supposed to be doing while you are sitting on toilet bowl with pants down. :) advice from my medic friends.

I know, have heard of the advice too, apparently can cause piles...

Me - I have a magazine rack in the toilet containing my favourite reads - comics, FHM, HWM.... It is my THRONE at home!! :bsmilie:

I read anything i can grab before gg in. ha. comics mainly. read and re read. been a habbit since dun know when...

I once been to a house once and saw the toilet has a small shelf, with lots books in it.. :sweat: ... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.