Do you mind carry your gf's bag???

Do you carry your gf's bag???

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also use the cash, credit cards etc inside.. so what wrong carrying the bag?

by the data in the poll above,
looks like CSers are handbag carrying BF/husbands

my wife does not let me carry her handbag
normally if her bag is too heavy, i transfer some of her stuff into my bag

if women don't want to carry a bag then don't bring
if die die must bring, then buy a unisex bag

by the data in the poll above,
looks like CSers are handbag carrying BF/husbands

my wife does not let me carry her handbag
normally if her bag is too heavy, i transfer some of her stuff into my bag

if women don't want to carry a bag then don't bring
if die die must bring, then buy a unisex bag

not true. i would say majority are gentlemen or wimps depending on how u see it cos they are voting that they DON'T MIND, not they will carry it voluntarily. :D:D:D:D

Could you give us a complete table of all your previous bfs? :)
A complete table??? Aiyooo.. What for? You wont know 99% of them! Lol... :bsmilie:

thread title: Do you mind carry your gf's bag???

poll question: Do you carry your gf's bag???

just noticed this, so there might be some data errors

thread title: Do you mind carry your gf's bag???

poll question: Do you carry your gf's bag???

just noticed this, so there might be some data errors

haha. ok. i would say the results can be very inaccurate then. i may mind but i will still carry because i love my gf too much. i may not mind but my gf may not ask me to carry it anyway. :dunno::dunno:

i think for a guy to carry a women's handbag... looks sissy. i've been watching guys carrying their gf's handbag... looked damn stupid lor. i wonder who started this carrying of handbag thing?

i think for a guy to carry a women's handbag... looks sissy. i've been watching guys carrying their gf's handbag... looked damn stupid lor. i wonder who started this carrying of handbag thing?

Mr. Potter?

allblackbag300.jpg

If my wife ask me to carry her handbag, den she would have to carry my Computrecker-plus and tripod. Den she gave up before she even reach our house's main door. :angel:

well it depends!

do i get anything in exchange for carrying her handbag? =D =D =D

No way I'll carry gf's handbag. But shopping bag, I lug around. :confused:

Most of my ex gf also prefer to carry their own bags and leave me to carry their shopping bags. Handbags are like part of their look.

How many carry mommy's handbag? She is older and certainly needs some help!

Girls that can't carry their own handbag is really :thumbsd:

Your question is very misleading. In your thread question, you asked 'Do you mind carry your gf's bag', but in your poll question, you asked 'Do you carry your gf's bag'.

I think your poll results will not be very accurate.

ladies bags r designed for ladies. end of story.

Your question is very misleading. In your thread question, you asked 'Do you mind carry your gf's bag', but in your poll question, you asked 'Do you carry your gf's bag'.

I think your poll results will not be very accurate.

Since when Harry Potter's poll results are accurate one? :bsmilie:

My gf always scolds me when I offer to carry her bag. When I try to take it from her, she scolds me even more. :(

ladies bags r designed for ladies. end of story.

Yah boy... The reason why ladies wanna buy those bags is prob cos they look pretty, or they want to match them with their outfits. What's a guy doing with it?!

I can never understand guys who chose to carry their ladies' small or even if large bags. Personally, I think it looks out of place, if not awful. Unless of cos it's temporary only, like if the gal needs to do something. It doesn't say anything too if the guy carries the bag. IMHO, chivalry can be shown in other ways, certainly not carrying HER bag everywhere for her!

To me, it's like a sign she's so weak she can't even lift the bag. As someone said, better not to bring the bag then. Strangely, I only see this happening here. Not in Western countries. I should think ladies there want or love to be with their bags that's why they want to carry it themselves in the first place, and not let the guys do it. Maybe it's a cultural thing.

But carrying a heavy shopping bag for the gal is a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.