Do you make your own breakfast?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i make breakfast almost everyday, be it basic peanut butter sandwiches or wht. :thumbsup:
Occasionally, during weekends, i might make breakfast for whole family.

when i was in australia, my breakfast meals tend to be as impt as my dinner,
ranging from huge sandwiches, lots of cereals (a quarter pack of those large Kellogg's pack), homemade cookies, homemade cakes... lots of milk to go with, plus 1-2 servings of fruits. hehehe :bsmilie:
Breakfast is SOOO Impt!!!

dolpjki said:
i make breakfast almost everyday, be it basic peanut butter sandwiches or wht. :thumbsup:
Occasionally, during weekends, i might make breakfast for whole family.

when i was in australia, my breakfast meals tend to be as impt as my dinner,
ranging from huge sandwiches, lots of cereals (a quarter pack of those large Kellogg's pack), homemade cookies, homemade cakes... lots of milk to go with, plus 1-2 servings of fruits. hehehe :bsmilie:
Breakfast is SOOO Impt!!!
:thumbsup: You have very big appetite.

Drudkh said:

No. It takes too long to plough the earth, grow the wheat, harvest it, grind it into flour, knead the nough and bake it.

I just go to coffee shop for a toast bread with butter.

As for the butter. Again it's too troublesome to keep a cow, feed it, milk it......

I love to make sandwiches myself too...like to DIY and add all kinda funny things into it hahaha, luckily all are edible.

Favourite is still egg mayo with lots of greens...

Sion said:
No. It takes too long to plough the earth, grow the wheat, harvest it, grind it into flour, knead the nough and bake it.

I just go to coffee shop for a toast bread with butter.

As for the butter. Again it's too troublesome to keep a cow, feed it, milk it......
:think: Does everyone in Sydney do that? That's something interesting! :D

er... breakfast? sure i do! but the thing is.. i onli wake up around 2 or 3 in the afternoon... does that still count? ;)

Sion said:
Breakfast around 2 or 3 in the afternoon = Latefast.

Should be breakfast + lunch= brunch ;)

alechim said:
Should be breakfast + lunch= brunch ;)

But den again... habit is to meet frens for dinner a jalan kayu, den stay and chit chat until time for supper... den chit chat somemore until time for breakfast.... like dat can count? hehehehe ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.