Do you like Canon Photomarathon vest??

Canon Photomarathon Vest!?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightwolf75 said:
check B&S. i think in the next couple of days, the vests will be floating ard B&S or yahoo!auctions soon. :D

Heh... it's already floating in B&S for mine... if I don't get it sold... me gg to penknife away the letterings and use it ;)

espn said:
Heh... it's already floating in B&S for mine... if I don't get it sold... me gg to penknife away the letterings and use it ;)

yeah. saw it. good thing u never took it out of the bag. so guess u not bringing it down to beach road already? :cry:

Unless I manage to get some Nikon iron ons hehe.... :D

haha too big lar XL... else get frm u

Anyway, seems like there are quite many "Urm... what vest??"
So here is the vest!
canonvest.jpg

I am sure many attended the event with a "vested" interest... hahaha! :D

Check out the various pockets and loops to hang stuff. Also has a loop on the right hand side.... but I haven't really figure that out. At the back there is a huge pocket for a raincoat, notepad, or umbrella. The front has 2 zippered pokets and various velcro pockets. All it needs is some 1DMKII, or 20D badge.... hahaha!
:D

I found that if you leave it unzipped and you have a light t-shirt, its quite wearable. Its unisex so just imagine some hot babe in it... maybe too hot for a light t-shirt even....

Ok, time to organise a Canon Vest Model shoot liao....
:D

Anyone want to sell theirs?

Oh, so this is the one that I'd seen... Was at Changi on Saturday morning and saw a guy carrying a D70 wearing it...

hmmm nice... problem is the only Canon cam i have now starts with A and does not have any D in the model...

waiting for my bonus to get a 20D... so espn wanna let go to me? pte negotiation... hiak hiak

mpenza said:
maybe can wear it without anything underneath... would be sexy and won't be so hot ;p

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Anyone knows the average cost of a photographer's vest like dat??

No nit 'Canon' or 'EOS Professional'. Juz a plain black one.

jsbn said:
Wow, so ex? :eek:

so.. what u expect....
3 for $10 arr.. :bsmilie:

BTW, I also didn't expect that ex too... :D

camera.. expensive "toy" :sweat:

jsbn said:
Wow, so ex? :eek:

the same reason why many ppl say photography is so expensive.

come on what you expect sweat shops selling you clothes 3 for $10?

ok joking, some jeans you can buy with $29, some $299, some cameras you can buy with $199, some $1990. you know the difference?

Ok lah, actually not say I cannot afford oso :bsmilie: But den dis month bank account dry. Dat's why I say expensive. :bsmilie:

i'll wear it if i'm shooting in winter, otherwise think i'll die of heat exhaustion. :hung:

Status
Not open for further replies.