Do you have to work on Saturdays?

Do you have to work on Saturdays?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'm lucky today. The server upgrade went smoothly and I'm heading back home!

Have a great weekend guys! :)

me in service line... shift work... so now working, when my frens working, me off... when they off... me working... sianz... :(

I work on alt sat, but most weekends anytime on standby basis.

actually most of the smaller companies (less than 200-300 staffs that kind) are till working on saturdays.... the best leeway they have given is to work alternate saturdays, and the ppl take turns to go on saturday offs..... sounds so much like army..

sorry.. what about sundays? sometimes I work 7 days a week..... if lucky 6..

Army... First option... Smtimes, guard duty falls on saturday;)

actually most of the smaller companies (less than 200-300 staffs that kind) are till working on saturdays.... the best leeway they have given is to work alternate saturdays, and the ppl take turns to go on saturday offs..... sounds so much like army..

Army are so much better...at least can sell duty to those wanna earn extra.
and working wkends in army is actually taking an offday... nothing to do much actually.

Working outside different liao lor....Work havent finish before deadline...die die cannot go home.

Don't work on wkends...later boss not happy, tio retrenched.
Work wkends not happy...don't work also worry.
Haizzzzz....

:sweat: :rolleyes: :sweat:

Army are so much better...at least can sell duty to those wanna earn extra.
and working wkends in army is actually taking an offday... nothing to do much actually.

Working outside different liao lor....Work havent finish before deadline...die die cannot go home.

Don't work on wkends...later boss not happy, tio retrenched.
Work wkends not happy...don't work also worry.
Haizzzzz....

:sweat: :rolleyes: :sweat:

Haha... Ok la...:sweat:

You deliver babies? :)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: Nope, Government Sector, Immigration Department, Changi Airport ;)

No lah, 3 rotating shifts. If my shift falls on whatever day, then I have to work. Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday, Masalodey, Wadey....:bsmilie:

you sure???

Status
Not open for further replies.