Do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about she can fly and jump from building to building too? :bsmilie:

Anything and everything a photographer wants her to do...? Carrying.. posing.. jumping and you name them she must able to do so.

Not an easy task right?

Gal and me doing different things better - complement each other :angel:

What about she can fly and jump from building to building too? :bsmilie:

if she can do that, why still go for model shoot ? straight away > Spiderwoman movie liao.. " Singapore made ".

I wish my wife share the same passion in photography. She can never understand why i go out for shoots and she refuse to tag along. She dont even wants to pose for me. That why my photoshoot outings are restricted.

She once saw a receipt of my 100-400L... $2k plus she faints. Wait till she sees the price of my 1Dmk2, 70-200f2.8IS,300mm f2.8, 400mmL, 500mmL and the walking stick (tripod). She didnt even know I have 4 bodies (2 SLRs and 2 DSLRs)...hee

My wife likes photography too, she is using a Nikon FM2 and planning to buy more manual lenses soon. :)

It would be good to have a g/f or wife who share my hobby...so for once I would not be the only one humping all the gear on my poor back alone when we go vacation!!...We can now share the load darn it! heheheheh

I wish my wife share the same passion in photography. She can never understand why i go out for shoots and she refuse to tag along. She dont even wants to pose for me. That why my photoshoot outings are restricted.

She once saw a receipt of my 100-400L... $2k plus she faints. Wait till she sees the price of my 1Dmk2, 70-200f2.8IS,300mm f2.8, 400mmL, 500mmL and the walking stick (tripod). She didnt even know I have 4 bodies (2 SLRs and 2 DSLRs)...hee

YOu managed to hide all that from her????!!! You are my hero man! heheh

ummm..... no girls here?

:/

i think it's good that your significant other shares the same hobby as you do. better yet, if he/she is rich enough to buy you gear hahaha. but i've never had a bf who does photography too, so i may be wrong. lol

Erase just for riotvan.

DM, cant you see her HINT???? :bsmilie:

Don't have to HINT HINT.

She scream at me so loud (BWAAAAA) for quoting what she said what is there to hint anymore?

What you hinting ah?

Status
Not open for further replies.