DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can... our usual TCSS place? ;)

ermm I have not been to the "usual place" which i think TPY is the place you were referring. But I am okay so long we can catch up. So shall we fix it next wednesday or something?

ermm I have not been to the "usual place" which i think TPY is the place you were referring. But I am okay so long we can catch up. So shall we fix it next wednesday or something?
hehehe yup. Wednesday is fine with me :)

See how... if next wed I'm up to it, I'll join. :) These days damn terrible... so many ad hoc events...

Hi ClemC,

Sorry my mistake... Xperia X10 is still on 2.1... That's what Singtel says on the online shop... some intel on internet says 2.3 but not sure now..

Hi ClemC,

Sorry my mistake... Xperia X10 is still on 2.1... That's what Singtel says on the online shop... some intel on internet says 2.3 but not sure now..
Krieg - Thanks for Updates.. me very much eyeing the samsung galaxy S...which is also 2.1.. need the BIG screen.. even tempted to look at tab.. but dont think I want to answer the tab if I dont have a bluetooth device.. LOL

Next Wed.. sound good... tempted..

See how... if next wed I'm up to it, I'll join. :) These days damn terrible... so many ad hoc events...
I'm still surprised at the number of events. Seems like you've attended more events this year than I did in my entire 10 years of education in Singapore... :sweat:

When we next meet up I'll find out more... :)

Krieg - Thanks for Updates.. me very much eyeing the samsung galaxy S...which is also 2.1.. need the BIG screen.. even tempted to look at tab.. but dont think I want to answer the tab if I dont have a bluetooth device.. LOL

Next Wed.. sound good... tempted..
I personally didn't like the Galaxy S :what:
Just found the display not too pleasing... hehehe

I personally didn't like the Galaxy S :what:
Just found the display not too pleasing... hehehe
what is wrong with screen?.. i thought it is using what "super amoled" screen or something like that...

what is wrong with screen?.. i thought it is using what "super amoled" screen or something like that...
dunno leh... I found the way the icons were presented (colour, font, etc) not as pleasing as the iPhone... :)

probably I'm biased...! hehehehe
iPhone4_1s.jpg

hehehe yup. Wednesday is fine with me :)
wah.. Wed i cannot.. i got lesson!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :sweat:
dunno leh... I found the way the icons were presented (colour, font, etc) not as pleasing as the iPhone... :)

probably I'm biased...! hehehehe
iPhone4_1s.jpg

wait till Android games increase.. they will be open source king.. =X

just go and try it loh. Feeeeeel..... and see it yourself to see if it is good enough for you. Don't worry you still have iphone to fall back on. :p (just trying to be cheeky)

Bro i feel like :hammer::hammer: upside down.. lolx..

no choice haf to upgrade or else salary getting stuck like nobody business.. haiz..

there are many ways to get ahead in life and career. The young boss of neo garden did not even finish his secondary education but now he is the owner of a multi million company. Having said this, it is still better to get a least a degree if you can.

dont worry u wont be missed.... again.. wakakkaakkaka...

ya timing sucks..... hahahahaha:bsmilie:

you having tough love on him ah? So that his mind is in class and not at "that place" during Wednesday evening.

there are many ways to get ahead in life and career. The young boss of neo garden did not even finish his secondary education but now he is the owner of a multi million company. Having said this, it is still better to get a least a degree if you can.
what is neo garden? :dunno:

I know the boss of the Taste Paradise group of restaurants also doesn't have much qualifications yet extremely wealthy now.
But he has skill and talent. Hard to learn such things ;)

you having tough love on him ah? So that his mind is in class and not at "that place" during Wednesday evening.

what is neo garden? :dunno:

I know the boss of the Taste Paradise group of restaurants also doesn't have much qualifications yet extremely wealthy now.
But he has skill and talent. Hard to learn such things ;)

lolx.. well.. its always be safe to upgrade to another certificate than stuck at the same one this life time. As much as i dun like the idea to go up further, i still end up studying degree due to the fact tt in SG, certificate is still important for your salary to go up.

Creative Boss is only Secondary Certificate.. all these depend on luck. Some ppl are lucky in life some are not.. oh well..:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.