DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow what the latest news and gossip, a bit occupied with the lil gal the last few days...??
:)

wow what the latest news and gossip, a bit occupied with the lil gal the last few days...??

Latest news is MO for the G-shock watch with a cool factor of 10, back track a page to find out more! :bsmilie: Gal?? What gal??

Wah you two like 5 year-olds.... zhang bu da de... :bsmilie: Cute little XDDs... :bsmilie:

it makes it Kriegsketten more and more like a Ti Ko Old man like tt :sweat:

Latest news is MO for the G-shock watch with a cool factor of 10, back track a page to find out more! :bsmilie: Gal?? What gal??

G-shock eh, nah not for me, unless is metal or leather, that im up for it.... yeah yeah...

Oit, my daughter lah...~~!!!!

G-shock eh, nah not for me, unless is metal or leather, that im up for it.... yeah yeah...

Oit, my daughter lah...~~!!!!

Chey!!! :bsmilie: How old is your daughter already har? Didn't know you are a dad already. Pri schooler?

Chey!!! :bsmilie: How old is your daughter already har? Didn't know you are a dad already. Pri schooler?

Yeah, i dont have the fatherly look... hahahaha...

shes 4 this year bro... and a handful....hahahahha.... guess what she like to take photo too....

shes 4 this year bro... and a handful....hahahahha.... guess what she like to take photo too....

With so many cool Nikons in front of her, can you blame her? :bsmilie: Handful har? Yeah 4 can be very handful, it will only get MORE handful... :bsmilie:

Bro, gonna buy her the leica? :bsmilie::devil:

With so many cool Nikons in front of her, can you blame her? :bsmilie: Handful har? Yeah 4 can be very handful, it will only get MORE handful... :bsmilie:

wah, yup yup cant agree more they more more more handful

Bro, gonna buy her the leica? :bsmilie::devil:

errr, i will use her as a reason to get the leica, but not for her,,, she can use the s90 until kaput.... hahahahaha....:)

errr, i will use her as a reason to get the leica, but not for her,,, she can use the s90 until kaput.... hahahahaha....:)

I thought you have an NX10? Let her use that one lah! S90 still kinda like PnS...of course better lah!

M9? Plus a spare in case that one drops accidentally into a pond... :p :bsmilie::bsmilie:

nah, i rather go film... but it just a dream dream dream....

I thought you have an NX10? Let her use that one lah! S90 still kinda like PnS...of course better lah!

sold the nx10 sometime ago,
yeah i love the s90, small cute light and pocketable....hehehehe:)

nah, i rather go film... but it just a dream dream dream....

sold the nx10 sometime ago,
yeah i love the s90, small cute light and pocketable....hehehehe:)

I have a film SLR F70, one day I shall go back to shooting with it once more... put the bat in and it still works! Mechanical SLR works and lasts! :thumbsup: See if I can use 3.0ND on the old lens and shoot LE on film!

I have a film SLR F70, one day I shall go back to shooting with it once more... put the bat in and it still works! Mechanical SLR works and lasts! :thumbsup: See if I can use 3.0ND on the old lens and shoot LE on film!

cool, i also wanted to have a day out just shooting on film, but dont think my dad will allow me to use his old cam, that his baby,

cool, i also wanted to have a day out just shooting on film, but dont think my dad will allow me to use his old cam, that his baby,

Must be an expensive film SLR...mine's a cheapo.. still good for normal LE shoot though... :bsmilie:

Come to think of it... I need a universal arca-swiss plate ... or else can't mount on the Q3T.... :think:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.