Disturbance of FORCE in the Sony Jedi Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
OT

i dun eat durian 1, but i normally go to the one along upper serangoon road towards hougang, just opposite upper serangoon shopping centre there to buy. can use credit card to pay... so imagine the price... btw have durian puff also.

Hey, I know that shop. Same stretch as the famous nasi lemak shop. Never tried it though. Maybe I'll drop by sometime this week to try it out. Thanks!

bernards said:
Two reasons.

One. After reading the Sony eBook. I realized I don't need a DSLR. Yet. In another sense, I learned to appreciate my F828 more.

Two. Yesterday, I found out my wife is pregnant. Again. The last time she got pregnant, I couldn't afford anything. I guess it's going to be the same this time round.

:sweatsm:

bernard bro ! Congralution :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bry'an said:
bernard bro ! Congralution :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks bro. I can see it now, all that screaming and tantrums again. ;p

Sony digital camera is good, very compact. I meant the DSC-P.... model.
This is the only type of camera that can fit into pocket withour bulky feeling inside the pocket. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I hope that the Sony DSC-P model can have night shot and night frame as well, that will be wonderful.

sultan daniel said:
This is the only type of camera that can fit into pocket withour bulky feeling inside the pocket. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I hope that the Sony DSC-P model can have night shot and night frame as well, that will be wonderful.

Sultan Daniel

Welcome to the Jedi Council. ;)

sultan daniel said:

i sold my DSC-P2 1 year ago. frankly, it needs some improvement on focusing speed and shutter lag. cannnot "tahan", it cannnot capture my niece. he is those active type ;(

King Tiger said:
From DSC-Pxxx series..........
You can upgrade to DSC_Fxxx series :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

gosh.... your "Fxxx" looks real misleading... :eek:

King Tiger said:
From DSC-Pxxx series..........
You can upgrade to DSC_Fxxx series :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

halo !! i am bryan !! i am Fxxx member already. please don kick me out of sony jedi council please ! ;(

bry'an said:
halo !! i am bryan !! i am Fxxx member already. please don kick me out of sony jedi council please ! ;(

The FORCE is strong with you, my young Jedi.

You will always be and shall be, remain in the council, unless you chose the path to the Dark side..............

Status
Not open for further replies.