Digital Camera

1. Right now, I think so, yup.
2. Canon has something similar too (their compact cameras use Sony sensors too)
3. No, you also can't re-stitch it since it's already done for you. But out of cam will do nicely.
4. No, it's takes 6 pictures and stacks them together to remove noise. It's not the same as long exposure.

wow..Rashkae..u r fast..thanks man ;)

2. Canon have something similar? What will that be? :cool:

4. Hmm..but i tried googling, few review is like it is almost the same? almost forget 1 thing, the target must be still right? :(

Btw what will be ur opinion for this 2 functions? Any other similar in other type of camera?

I think the S90/95 have something similar yup.

No, the noise you would get from a long exposure as compared to HHT is actually noticeably different.

Really, they're all good cameras. For PnS I'd choose Sony, Canon or a new Panasonic (i was not happy with the older models).

not true on both counts ......back it up with facts...

Infraction served... for attempting to start brand war

Really Sorry, noted. Changed that part already.

Yup. I think we could write a 2-page essay picking apart every sentence he wrote.

It seems this week there is a flood of "no knowledge" newbies trying to act as gurus and shooting themselves in the foot.

Nothing to say, I agree i did stupid stuff. Also thank you Mod for warning me. :)

Sorry UchihaSasuke for flooding your thread.
Peace.

Last edited:
Most likely i will be targeting the sony because of its panorama function, but what i read from the review r, it is only for those still object, that mean can't be used with moving thing :( any comment/feedback? :);)

Most likely i will be targeting the sony because of its panorama function, but what i read from the review r, it is only for those still object, that mean can't be used with moving thing :( any comment/feedback? :);)

What sort of panorama do you want with moving subjects? Use the right function for the right purpose.

If you process the photos manually, most software will try to delete objects that moved.

FYI, the newer Sony cameras are improved in this area too compared to the first-gen sweep panorama units.

Thanks :) have decided to aim for tx5, tx9 or wx5..any users from this 3 type of camera? Maybe can get some feedback from u all..:D;)

Thanks :) have decided to aim for tx5, tx9 or wx5..any users from this 3 type of camera? Maybe can get some feedback from u all..:D;)

You could ask in the Sony sub-forum, might get more replies