Deteriorating Moral Ethics of Some Photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm.. to be exact, not only the models more or less the same.. the "photographers" also more or less the same :)

and no need to pay $10, sweat yourself out to get photos.. you can find their photos everywhere after the events... save time, save money...
True true...just login to CS Reportange and Sports and you have hundereds of photos of ALL the models for your perusal at your own leisure in the comfort of your own home. No need to worry about jostling, shoving, fighting with security and fellow photogs, just to get a shot in your memory card that almost everyone else also has. :bsmilie:

next time remember to take a shot of the photographer and post it here.

Actually, there are lots of black sheep around.

blacksheep.jpg

I'm sure they know who they are...... you always see them at these events...

Actually, there are lots of black sheep around.

blacksheep.jpg

I'm sure they know who they are...... you always see them at these events...

eh u better check the url .. i think u posted yr own pic accidentally :bsmilie:

( ok bro kidding .... ;p)

the sheep is damn cute. i'm making it my avatar :bsmilie:

how are you? haven't seen you arnd for quite a while :bsmilie:

i think is common that ppl pushing around when taking picture especially in such huge event .. i nearly drop my dslr too..but luckily was hang on my neck! when i was getting out of the cow rd i keep saying excuse me ..no one bother about me..humph! i hope i can be taller , so i can stand far behind and zoom in and take picture :D that would be the best :D hehe..

i think is common that ppl pushing around when taking picture especially in such huge event .. i nearly drop my dslr too..but luckily was hang on my neck! when i was getting out of the cow rd i keep saying excuse me ..no one bother about me..humph! i hope i can be taller , so i can stand far behind and zoom in and take picture :D that would be the best :D hehe..

"Excuse me" doe not work in crowds like that any more. :bsmilie:

Bro Clement and Klose, long time no see. :) This cute sheep really lighten up everything. :bsmilie:

Anyway, what is life about. Just learn to take it easy lor.

Bro Clement and Klose, long time no see. :) This cute sheep really lighten up everything. :bsmilie:

Anyway, what is life about. Just learn to take it easy lor.

Haven't seen you for quite a while too. I'm down under now :sweat:

Simple way is to take his picture and post it on clubsnap. :think::devil:

I was there on Friday night to pick up some things. My other half and I realised that if we want to look for models... we just look for big crowds. that's where the models are.

;p

My other half and I saw so many people at the stage area... everyone is pushing everyone else to get to the front.... good chance for us to go around and shoot the cars and the other tired looking models without any disturbance. :D

so happening... ;p I missed the whole lot of fun.

Last time, loooooong loooong ago, I just mount a bigger lens on my Cam and whack the head of anyone that block my view. Just a few swing and they will stay far far far away from you. Got one fella keep moving right and left so I whack him a few time or rather let him whack his head on my lens. (sometime I just wait for him to turn and i counter his move to give him a greater impact)

I have seen photographers posing the promoter cum model to get more cleavage or sleazy shots. :rolleyes: (I have seen you guys before and I know you are on CS. :devil:)

Eh shoving, blocking is the norm, esp when I'm composing the shot or sniping, people would just stand right in front as if you're invisible. I personally don't do that I'll wait till that person finish shooting, then take his place.
However, what I find particularly distasteful was some uncouch man taking upskirts of the model using his HP cam one after another one while depriving others the chance to shoot decent pics for the entire session!

We have also seen you before and we know you are also on CS. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: I think lots of detractors and trolls know me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.