[desmondnwj] "a photo when i have one" 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

desmondnwj

Jun 11, 2008
Tiong Bahru
Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks in advance for your interest in my photographs. As the title suggests, i would post a photograph when i have one - APAD is too rigorous for me and APAW seems abit lengthy :bsmilie:.

P.S. Kind comments are appreciated. Constructive criticism are respected.

To mark my first post, i present you this rare bird (at least to me) that i chanced upon at the perimeter of the swan lake at SBG earlier this afternoon.

27 September 2009

3959514858_84bb116dd4_o.jpg

Two other photographers were there as well. One of whom was trying to coax it to dive into the water by throwing bread into the lake to attract fishes. After about 20 mins, it finally dived. Unfortunately, I weren't able to get a good shot of the action.

The foilage on the right of the photograph is intentional so as to give it more depth.

Last edited:
29 September 2009

3963272706_435ed489a5_o.jpg

This was taken from my place at the 20th floor. The haze was what attracted me. It added some tonal range and some depth to the photograph i guess.

Last edited:
30 September 2009

3968964058_3bb86ffe8a_o.jpg

Like the colour combination of yellow and grey so i've decided to set the flower against the tree trunk.

2 October 2009

3973731633_ace666081d_o.jpg

Prettiest cat that i've come across =]

this one's nice! like it very much.. where is it by the way?

hi. thank you. This is one of my favourites. Dun seem to be in Singapore right? haa. It's at Kranji. Saw it at a distance when i was touring the Bollywood Veggies Farm.

Welcome to APAD Desmomd...!!!

These 2 pix very interesting..!!!!
Thanks for sharing and keep the pix coming....

Hi! Thank you very much! Hope to see more gr8 pictures from u too! haa

haha, good title and i love the bird colors
4 october the leafy thing is good indeed
keep it up ,,,pls post some more :)

cheers

haha, good title and i love the bird colors
4 october the leafy thing is good indeed
keep it up ,,,pls post some more

Hi, thanks for the encouragement. Would certainly wish to have more gr8 picture moments =]

Status
Not open for further replies.