D90 ...newbie in the house....

Hi all, I'm also a noob to CS and also to digital photography. Finally got my d90 just lastnight after almost a year of saving! Chose it despite of new and more advanced cams coz they say you'll never go wrong with a D90 and they are right! So excited to meddle with it!

Well done.. Go with your feeling will motivate you to learn more about the body and tech spec..

Yes. D90 is a wonderful camera. It is more important to match your own needs than just chasing the newest technology.

Cannot dispute this....Agree.

Yup:thumbsup:agreed, precisely and that was how I did/chosen (whereby I'd easily get hold of D7k if I wanted to...!!:bsmilie:) my:heart:D90 just a few weeks ago...;)

Yes. D90 is a wonderful camera. It is more important to match your own needs than just chasing the newest technology.

Hi all, I'm also a noob to CS and also to digital photography. Finally got my d90 just lastnight after almost a year of saving! Chose it despite of new and more advanced cams coz they say you'll never go wrong with a D90 and they are right! So excited to meddle with it!

Great, im using it too. great camera btw.

tips: read the manual ^^

Well, congrats on your newly purchased "Gear/s":thumbsup:;)

Ooh...just don't forget about reading up that 'Manual', ya:cheers:

sugilie said:
Great, im using it too. great camera btw.

tips: read the manual ^^

Thanks for the tip! Definitely reading the manual! Justo so overwhelming to see that is is so thick!!! And i reading is a pain for me. Then again, No pain, no gain! LOL good thing i was able to download pdf version of it from nikon, i can read the manual anytime from my fone without having to bring the thick book. :-D

Any camera that is able to achieve what you desired in your photo is a good camera.

Yup:thumbsup:agreed, precisely and that was how I did/chosen (whereby I'd easily get hold of D7k if I wanted to...!!:bsmilie:) my:heart:D90 just a few weeks ago...;)

me too! now playing around with it.

How can I find out what's the market rate for a D90 2nd hand body?:cool:

How can I find out what's the market rate for a D90 2nd hand body?:cool:

range from $700-800 .
just got mine a few days ago , the iso performance was awesome compared to the 60d i owned previously.
almost every images taken was uber sharp with my 17-50mm vc.

me too! now playing around with it.

Congrats on your Newly acquired Gear/s:cheers:, and hope youenjoy playing/:heart:shooting:thumbsup: with it to the utmost:thumbsup:...ya...David...;)