D70S Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
truth-photographer said:
Well, in my opinion, Litefoot is just trying to promote the sale of the photo book for what reason I do not know and try to discredit guru Steven.

I have went for Steven's D70 workshop and I find the $20 worthwhile. In fact, I am a bit slow in learning and I went twice. This is my own problem and I have no regrets going twice. Steven taught well and I find his lessons great. The main thing is I learn a lot from each session,and the good thing is there is no restriction how many times you want to go. I am a slow learner anyway.

If one can learn photography through books, then why the need for photo courses? Why doesn't Litefoot promote the book in other threads, like SLC_ Basic course etc, since Litefoot feel that reading that book is good enough?

Trust me, learning photography is a long path, which is what I realised.And I am glad that I have the chance to meet guru Steven and have him as my teacher. And I am also proud of his works. He did the coverpage for Silkair's inflight magazine Silkwind for 2 issues in a row, Sept-Oct as well as Nov-Dec!;)

I have told him not to be bothered by comments made in clubsnap. Just continue to do what you are good at, Steven. The group of us (myself, Eve, John, Tuck Loong, Vincent, Sherlyn, Candice etc) will always support you. We are eager to wait for your next solo exhibition.

Real gold is not afraid of fire. :bsmilie:

ic .. i am quite interested to attend the course actually :)

How long does a dentist take to pull a tooth?

Do you know a master of chinese painting only need 10 minutes to do a decent painting?

How much would you pay a taxi driver for a 3 hours journey?

On a good day, it will take me 5 minutes to solve a programming bug. I am not telling you how much my company is paying me. But you can guess.

May I know what you do for living?

jetspeed818 said:
I fully support u tommon. It used to be $5 just to make sure those sign up are serious and will turn up, not to pay instructor. If it is to share the joy of photography, the instructor should be more than happy to spend the time to meet up and make new friends. It is easy money $400 for 3-4 hours work talking about something repeatingly every week or every other week. Materials need to prepare only once, and some updating regularly. If as Mr Yee says, he got better things to do, than why take up the job?

ermm...anymore such classes for this year? pls email me.

Hihi

We are running another D70 workshop on 19 Feb 2006.

Time: 2.00-5.00pm
Cost : $20 per head
Day:Sunday

Cheers

MissDi said:
Hihi

We are running another D70 workshop on 19 Feb 2006.

Time: 2.00-5.00pm
Cost : $20 per head
Day:Sunday

Cheers
any slots after 19thFEB? thx for the reply donchua and missdi

Status
Not open for further replies.