D7000 user...fall in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we have min 5 sets ( body or kit ) in GB now.

Suggest thoes interested in GB,find out what is the best offer (5 sets) from your regular camera shop and put down the best price and what free gifts are given for comparison.

ermmm... IT show coming soon,seems like we have to wait for comparison.

thx.

This might be a dumb question but i'm new to battery grips...
Am i able to use the grip if i were to use just one battery attach (on the the detachable grip itself) or do i have to get a spare batt in order for the grip to work??

cause i'm planning on getting a d7k next week along with a grip if i'm able to find one...

I'm not 100% sure of this, but my guess would definitely be a yes. It's the same as asking "Will my camera shut down if one of the batteries in the grip drain out?"

Appreciate the effort on GB.....

hi to help samueltan99 out abit, i've consolidated the list of ppl who are interested in the group buy. If i missed anyone out, my apologies, please add yourself in :)

1. samueltan99
2. tamkm54
3. nautilus (body)
4. crazyson (body)
5. hawthorne907
6. Enjoy
7. KamiyaHaine

Hi thanks crazyson and everyone... Including those who have pm me, the list continues as follows

1. samueltan99 (body)
2. tamkm54
3. nautilus (body)
4. crazyson (body)
5. hawthorne907
6. Enjoy
7. KamiyaHaine
8. Fongwee
9. Sunnysun (body)
10. edentity (body)
11. weiyou (kit)

The list continues...

so far i have approached 5 reputable distributors well known in the forum... I will send out the RFQ to more distributors tomorrow... Plse pm me if you know any distributors i shld not miss out.

Last edited:
i'am currently deciding my first dslr. most colleague have the nikon ff. but i'am not as rich as them, is d7000 a good starting model from nikon? i have my eye on sony a55. would u know what are the advantages of nikon vs sony. i'am not trying to start a flame war here, so if u like just send a link. btw, when is the deadline for the group buy?

Can add me to the gb? I am interested in the D7K body only. Of cos when the price is revealed, I will surely get it only when the price is right. :)

Guys, I have received a offer fr a reputable distributor for Kit at $18XX wth freebies. I am waiting for the quotation for Body.

I will update the forum as and when the distributor offers a more competitive offer.

Last edited:
How does the logistics of a group buy work?

Guys,
so far i found from 1 trusted shop... and still waiting for his reply in 5sets/10sets/15sets price,stay tune....

Nikon D7000 DSLR Camera (Body) (Free Sandisk 8GB SDHC + Nikon DSLR Bag) - $1560.

Nikon D7000 DSLR Camera Kit with Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Lens (Free Sandisk 8GB SDHC + Nikon DSLR Bag) $1730.

Nikon D7000 DSLR Camera Kit with Nikon 18-105mm DX VR Lens (Free Sandisk 8GB SDHC + Nikon DSLR Bag $1940

thx.

got mine last Sunday @ Alan Photo Funan.

D7000 body - $1,700.00 (Bag, 8Gb memory Card, Card Reader, Tripod)...

Paired it with a Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non VC - $600.00 (free UV filter)..

How does the logistics of a group buy work?
my suggestion...

look for best price 1st,once confirmed the best price and free gifts,re-confirm the interested buyer.
pm your h/p contact to bro samueltan99.
if possible give facebook account to confirm the buyer.
arrange a day to go shop and purchase the items.

any comment ?

my suggestion...

look for best price 1st,once confirmed the best price and free gifts,re-confirm the interested buyer.
pm your h/p contact to bro samueltan99.
if possible give facebook account to confirm the buyer.
arrange a day to go shop and purchase the items.

any comment ?

sounds like a plan, will the shop allow you to go at any time of the day and also pay by either credit card or cash?

I'm sure it's cash only for such prices.

Guys,
so far i found from 1 trusted shop... and still waiting for his reply in 5sets/10sets/15sets price,stay tune....

Nikon D7000 DSLR Camera (Body) (Free Sandisk 8GB SDHC + Nikon DSLR Bag) - $1560.

Nikon D7000 DSLR Camera Kit with Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Lens (Free Sandisk 8GB SDHC + Nikon DSLR Bag) $1730.

Nikon D7000 DSLR Camera Kit with Nikon 18-105mm DX VR Lens (Free Sandisk 8GB SDHC + Nikon DSLR Bag $1940

thx.
Do u mine share with me the item below come from which shop:-

Thanks everyone. Yes so far, its payment via cash. Thanks bro tamkm54 for your suggestion.

Tap on Bro tamkm's suggestion, I assume everyone should have a mobile phone.

1) By 3 pm this Thurs, I will consolidate all responses from the sellers, and share online the most competitve offer. why 3 pm, the IT show is already on, the sellers shld already have already finalised what is the best deal.
2) I will pm or sms you the name of the distributor. I wont publish the name of the distributor online. Plse pm me your mobile contact if you have not. I will pm you my mobile too.
3) If you are comfortable with the seller, plse send me a response via pm or sms to confirm your interests to purchase. We will consolidate the confirmed buyers and advise the seller accordingly. We will arrange a date / time to meet.
4) Ideally the seller will have enough inventory. However given the high number of order we have, it is possible we may have to pay a portion first in advance and pay the remaining portion and pick up our toy later.

I will discuss the process with the final confirmed buyer as well.

Let me know if you are ok with the process. Plse feel free to suggest.

I used distributor, dealer and seller interchangably.

Btw I hope we will be able to achieve 1700 for kit !! Now the lowest price for kit is $18XX.

As for the body, thanks to tamkm, we have the lowest deal at $15XX.

Do u mine share with me the item below come from which shop:-

sorry,it is better not to expose the shop name here.i already pm info to bro samueltan99.

These are prices for official local sets not export sets, please confirm. Thanks.

sounds like a plan, will the shop allow you to go at any time of the day and also pay by either credit card or cash?

hi,u may pay by CC,but may be a bit surcharge.. not sure.

These are prices for official local sets not export sets, please confirm. Thanks.

Guys,
sorry.it is export (malaysia) set but still come with (malaysia )1 year warranty.
For me is ok,reason i am staying at JB but work at singapore.

it is ok if u do not mind to send to Johor for any warranty issue.see below...

How to claim for warranty?
For Malaysia customers, all warranty claim products need to return to our store address in Johor. Please inform us prior to returning.
For oversea customers, please contact us for returning details/address.

Status
Not open for further replies.