D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
kayel79 said:
Hi Dennis,
I got mine in Malaysia.
Got it for RM3030..... around SGD 1262.50 (using $1 = RM2.4)
This price is just for the body only as I have my existing lens to work with. :)

Malaysia? Where? Which shop?
That's quite a good price.

Did it come with SD card, dry box, tripod, and the works?

Do you know much is it with kit lens?

Thanks! :)

Hi chillicutter, still no go.
So did you also send the camera back to NSC to get it fixed ?

Denniswong said:
Hi j0k3r and kayel79,

Can to share where you got your D7000 from? How much? And what accessories does it come with?

I'm thinking of getting one, but afraid to get ripped by some salespeople and some shops.

Greatly appreciate your advice.

Thanks! :))

You can try shops like SLR-Revolution, Alan photo and TK Foto in Funan. Cathay Photo in Peninsula plaza also can but must get e-quote. MS Colour in Ang Mo Kio quite reputable too. Just don't Harvey Norman Best Denkie or Courts. Now should be around $1400 for kit. Watch out for gray sets though

I got mine in JB, RM 2990 (after conversion 2.425 = 1233 SGD), got free nikon bag & 8GB card.

Hi j0k3r and kayel79,

Can to share where you got your D7000 from? How much? And what accessories does it come with?

I'm thinking of getting one, but afraid to get ripped by some salespeople and some shops.

Greatly appreciate your advice.

Thanks! :))

seezhijie said:
You can try shops like SLR-Revolution, Alan photo and TK Foto in Funan. Cathay Photo in Peninsula plaza also can but must get e-quote. MS Colour in Ang Mo Kio quite reputable too. Just don't Harvey Norman Best Denkie or Courts. Now should be around $1400 for kit. Watch out for gray sets though

Even these places sell gray sets?!

Just to make sure I get it right. Gray sets are sets that do not have local warranty in Singapore, right?

Denniswong said:
Even these places sell gray sets?!

Just to make sure I get it right. Gray sets are sets that do not have local warranty in Singapore, right?

Yeah, and these shops probably don't sell gray sets. Just beware in case some shops offer extra low prices

hmm price drop so much??? ur $1400 is for body only or with kit lens?

Hi all, anyone is using 3rd party battery? Any recommendation? And what is the price range like? Thks in advance...

Hi all, anyone is using 3rd party battery? Any recommendation? And what is the price range like? Thks in advance...

original one costs ~$55.
I don't use 3rd party so duno the price. Personally don't feel safe to save a few dollars and put a battery into an expensive body.

I got mine in JB, RM 2990 (after conversion 2.425 = 1233 SGD), got free nikon bag & 8GB card.

wow... urs still cheaper than mine for RM40 for the same thing i got. Free nikon bag and 8GB SD Card. It's Class 4.
When did you purchase it in JB??

j0k3r said:

Just get a original one not really that ex also 5x

thks a lot guys.. i think will get ori one, heard from a friend that 3rd party battery is not safe..

original one costs ~$55.
I don't use 3rd party so duno the price. Personally don't feel safe to save a few dollars and put a battery into an expensive body.

Not sure if this is true, but my friend who's using a D90 said that his 3rd party batteries die after a few shots. So he sticks to the original ones.

You must be dreaming. $1,400 with kit? We're talking about D7000 not D90. Just went to funan few days ago and the cheapest BODY ONLY is $1570. Tell me which shop selling $1,400 with kit. I think i go buy a few set and sell it in BNS for $1700. xD

Impossible to get $1400 for kit, someone just got e-quote from MS Color at $1830. Where you get your price from?

spree86 said:
Impossible to get $1400 for kit, someone just got e-quote from MS Color at $1830. Where you get your price from?

I strongly believe he meant body only, not kit. Unless he get from Malaysia.

Denniswong said:
I strongly believe he meant body only, not kit. Unless he get from Malaysia.

He mentioned kit in his post, you can read it again

Status
Not open for further replies.