D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, how do I go about setting auto variable aperture for bracketting?

And yup, overflow settings on

There's a bracketing button at the side of the body under the flash button. From there you can use the main and sub dials to set the EV difference and how many shots to bracket.

For the 2nd problem, don't choose overflow. Choose the Slot 1 raw + Slot 2 jpeg

It depends on the brands and model.
I got my tokina 11-16mm (international warranty) and tamron 17-50mm non VC (msia local warranty), both cheaper than singapore.

i bought it from Foto Berlian, together with 2 lenses. You can check the shop detail here. www[dot]fotoberlian[dot]com
i prefer this one bcos the price is good and the guy who served me is nice too, u can look for Matt.

You may also try the shop like Mee Too, slightly expensive but still cheaper than sg. website is www[dot]meetoophoto[dot]com

New D7000 user reporting in! Just got it today from MSColor =)

Any of you guys expriencing oil spots on ur D7k @ setting f22 pointed at a white screen or even the sky during the day time?

My friend got his kit yesterday at $1880, with the free 50mm lens and kata bag and the usual freebies, I would say not a bad deal. From Alan photo

how much u got and whats the package about?

I got the kit lens set for $1880 from MSColor AMK (the main shop outside). Package includes 1 kata bag, 1 trolley bag, 1 nikon tripod, cleaning kit, 8gb memory card and card reader..got a free 50mm F1.8D lens but that one need to collect from Nikon.

heard this model is selling fast now because of the free prime lens promo which ends this month...

http://www.nikon.com.sg/pagearticle.php?view=full&pageid=261-75e748fc46

I got the kit lens set for $1880 from MSColor AMK (the main shop outside). Package includes 1 kata bag, 1 trolley bag, 1 nikon tripod, cleaning kit, 8gb memory card and card reader..got a free 50mm F1.8D lens but that one need to collect from Nikon.

heard this model is selling fast now because of the free prime lens promo which ends this month...

Pay by cash or by creditcard? Do you know how much difference between cash and creditcard?

Join the D7000 group today by buying the kit set from MS Color. Was quoted $1899 though. Headed straight down to Nikon Service Centre for the prime lens but was out of stock and told by the patient lady that the new stock would come this Friday. Didn't want to go down again on Friday, so I opted for courier to send it to my house. For people intended to get this camera with the free prime lens, please take note!

Join the D7000 group today by buying the kit set from MS Color. Was quoted $1899 though. Headed straight down to Nikon Service Centre for the prime lens but was out of stock and told by the patient lady that the new stock would come this Friday. Didn't want to go down again on Friday, so I opted for courier to send it to my house. For people intended to get this camera with the free prime lens, please take note!

Read your msg too late, was at nikon service center this afternoon and opted for courier too. :cry:

so fast out of stock? i just collected mine ytd..

Hi to fellow D7k user.
I also just got the D7k.
Has anybody try out the Tamron 17-50mm with SB-700 flash?
Any problem?
Is the Tamron 17-50mm a better Lens compare to the 18-105mm kit lens?

Thanks

Bros, new to this thread. What is the recommended Max. Sensitivity Value and Min Shutter Speed when choose Auto ISO sensitivity control for general and portraiture shootings. Or is it better just to Auto ISO.
Please advise.

if for me, i will prefer the constant f2.8 on the 17-50 over the variable aperture of the 18-105...
but the 18-105 offer you longer reach when you need it suddenly...
i sold the 18-105 that come with my D7000 because i cant get a D7000 body only then...

Hi to fellow D7k user.
I also just got the D7k.
Has anybody try out the Tamron 17-50mm with SB-700 flash?
Any problem?
Is the Tamron 17-50mm a better Lens compare to the 18-105mm kit lens?

Thanks

Bros, new to this thread. What is the recommended Max. Sensitivity Value and Min Shutter Speed when choose Auto ISO sensitivity control for general and portraiture shootings. Or is it better just to Auto ISO.
Please advise.

i dont think that there is any recommended setting lei..

Status
Not open for further replies.