D600, D800 prices

Different people different price, so gether few.interested buyers and go together

Different people different price, so gether few.interested buyers and go together

It would have been nice to do that. But the issue currently is that D800/E is limited on the market thus going in a group won't really help as you can end up at the shop ahving only 1 or 2 body available where you are 3 or 4 ppl wanting the same thing.

It would have been nice to do that. But the issue currently is that D800/E is limited on the market thus going in a group won't really help as you can end up at the shop ahving only 1 or 2 body available where you are 3 or 4 ppl wanting the same thing.

I think it might be actually the opposite because you show them the demand is higher than what they have in stock. :)

Hi new Nikon user here (used to play with Canon half-frames). Bought D600 from MS Color @2699.

Hope to learn from some of you here.

Hi, feel free to update the list with latest quotes or price you bought, add date if possible -

D600

Cathay S$2780
SLR S$2780
John S$2750
TK S$2699
MS S$2699

D800

Cathay S$3800
SLR S$3745
John S$3800 Oct 3rd
TK S$3750

Last edited:
Hi, feel free to update the list with latest quotes or price you bought, add date if possible -

D600

Cathay S$2780
SLR S$2780
John S$2750
TK S$2699
MS S$2699

D800

Cathay S$3800
SLR S$3745
John S$3800 Oct 3rd
TK S$3750

MS S$2750 - 28 Oct

i like to check the best price for NIKON D800e,who can tell me?:)

D800E

John $4350 04 Oct

Challenger Funan quoted me $4988. :bigeyes:

avsquare said:
Buy 2nd hand lor, I picked up a 2nd hand local set at $3.8k

Bro. Just a curious question, do you compare with D600 and the E have any different.

Thanks

Bro. Just a curious question, do you compare with D600 and the E have any different.

Thanks

What kind of difference are you looking at? Definitely there is :)

avsquare said:
What kind of difference are you looking at? Definitely there is :)

Image capture in low light or less noise or dynamic wise.

Cause most of them would be buy E over than non E.

But when I was saw in the reviews of the E on capture in metal object when crop up can see the different color like rainbow

Last edited:
avsquare said:
Buy 2nd hand lor, I picked up a 2nd hand local set at $3.8k

Nice, when i sold my D7k, the buyer has D800E, after owning the D800 initially. He keeps telling me if wanna buy, go for the E straight and forget the non-E. He says there is difference between these 2 models in the picture output.

I never try before so can't attest to it.

Image capture in low light or less noise or dynamic wise.

Cause most of them would be buy E over than non E.

Really? I thought most would buy non-E than E for cost savings.

I have not used the D800E "yet", just some test shots here and there. But will be using it for a shoot on 20th.

First impression is that it performs better in low light for focusing. IDK about others, some bro here said the D600 was ok but I encountered quite some bothersome focus hunt issue at the corner AF points. Doesn't seem to have this issue D800E thus far.

I can't comment much as I've not really used the D800E yet ;p

avsquare said:
Really? I thought most would buy non-E than E for cost savings.

I have not used the D800E "yet", just some test shots here and there. But will be using it for a shoot on 20th.

First impression is that it performs better in low light for focusing. IDK about others, some bro here said the D600 was ok but I encountered quite some bothersome focus hunt issue at the corner AF points. Doesn't seem to have this issue D800E thus far.

I can't comment much as I've not really used the D800E yet ;p

Ok, sorry what's IDK?