D600, D800 prices

Leykid1634 said:
That's why I didn't buy the V1 from CP...cus the price over the phone is different when I went down.
The thing is I didn't asked the salesman name when called for price...my bad. But...but...that doesn't mean giving me a higher price when I went down!! :cry:

Just get an email quote from them to have it black on white.

bought D600 from OP with Nikon Singapore Warranty Card

On my way to SL Revo.for D600 call them but they sold the last copy, what a day haiz

STTNP said:
On my way to SL Revo.for D600 call them but they sold the last copy, what a day haiz

Why didn't call to reserve one before going?

Springf said:
Why didn't call to reserve one before going?

If it's a hot commodity don't think shops will allow reservations unless it's a VIP customer or with deposits ...

I cant make a trip yesterday and today they are out of stock, I dont think they are willing to reserve as some people may reserve but didnt turn up.
They will sell to who ever walk in customer with cash, we must also understand.
I just borrow from friend for this saturday shoot then. FOC shoot from 12-5pm but the carpark is very expensive there in town shopping.

Last edited:
If it's a hot commodity don't think shops will allow reservations unless it's a VIP customer or with deposits ...

Yes. most shops won't reserve one for you if there's someone at the shop asking for it already, if it's a in-demand item right now.

ageha said:
Just get an email quote from them to have it black on white.

Thanks for the advice ageha...
The good thing about CP is, the price quoted inclusive of CC installment too..but if you the cash, other shop will have better price (+4% with CC installment will not worth it)....

Last edited:
Leykid1634 said:
Thanks for the advice ageha...
The good thing about CP is, the price quoted inclusive of CC installment too..but if you the cash, other shop will have better price (+4% with CC installment will not worth it)....

2% and not 4% with CC installment.. :)

Sorry to hear that.

You've to be fast as the school holidays are coming soon and there will be a surge of demand.

I cant make a trip yesterday and today they are out of stock, I dont think they are willing to reserve as some people may reserve but didnt turn up.
They will sell to who ever walk in customer with cash, we must also understand.
I just borrow from friend for this saturday shoot then. FOC shoot from 12-5pm but the carpark is very expensive there in town shopping.

Just got it from Cathay. $ 2780 though.

or1onz said:
Just got it from Cathay. $ 2780 though.

Congrats on ur d600 :)

Got e last unit of D800 at MS for $3.8k..

Got e last unit of D800 at MS for $3.8k..

Congratulations on your new purchase. Well worth waiting for the price to drop. More than $500/- drop in 5 months.

Last edited:
wenbin0215 said:
2% and not 4% with CC installment.. :)

Eh...I'm not sure...me think my face is those likely get wack type ...
Quoted price + 2% if charge card / +4% if card installment. :'(