D50 body but with what lens?! help help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
18-200VRII DX is abt $1250 now, 70-200VR ranges from $2950 to $3100, depending on shop & supply.

Seriously, Koelsch, for your needs, should consider a D70s, the price difference is not that big anyway ...

wiz23 said:
18-200VRII DX is abt $1250 now, 70-200VR ranges from $2950 to $3100, depending on shop & supply.

Seriously, Koelsch, for your needs, should consider a D70s, the price difference is not that big anyway ...

=(( alright will put some serious consideration into d70s and maybe borrow my friend's d70s and test try. it's like around 1800++ for the market price. i think the lens could put on hold for the moment.

Haha, u don't have to buy just because we recommend leh ... What if u find that u don't like it? We'll feel bad ...

I suggest u try out the 2 bodies for yourself first, find out the differences, then decide :)

All the best! Looking forward to more photos from u on gamesync :)

Actually i would prefer the body of the D-50. but the D-70 body weight would be better if i'm getting some other lenses in future, that's why it's pretty hard to decide. anyway you viewed my pictures at gamesync?! :cry: it's so crappy man. my better pictures are in my computer :bsmilie:

MTL. BBB. :thumbsup: You know you want it.

espn korkor! my auntie giving me alot of slr lenses but i'm not sure whether it's mouldy anot! like 3 lenses. can sell?

-Kyocera AF 7-210mm Macro

-Yashica Lens AF 50mm 1:1:8 *mouldy*

-Kyocera AF 28-85mm Macro *not sure whether working condition*

if possible, can give me a call at 96196544? i would wanna sell those if possible and invest in the camera i want ! please please. will give you some treat or something in future

Cheers. brian

Koelsch said:
espn korkor! my auntie giving me alot of slr lenses but i'm not sure whether it's mouldy anot! like 3 lenses. can sell?

-Kyocera AF 7-210mm Macro

-Yashica Lens AF 50mm 1:1:8 *mouldy*

-Kyocera AF 28-85mm Macro *not sure whether working condition*

if possible, can give me a call at 96196544? i would wanna sell those if possible and invest in the camera i want ! please please. will give you some treat or something in future

Cheers. brian
Throw or sell away, then replace with 17-35, 28-70 and 70-200VR.

nonono! I'm not sure whether they are still sellable anot. Any place that would take in all this kind of old lens? My auntie didn't take proper care of it and giving it all to me to sell and giving me the money to invest in my camera :D

Any place would you recommand? or posting in the B/S section? I'm not sure of the condition as well.

Then just forget it, not worth the hassle, just concentrate on building up on your own system can liao. :thumbsup:

But i think the Kyocera AF 28-85mm Macro is still usable. Any place that would take in this kinda lens? i needa raise any possible funds.

Just throw it away can liao. Buy all Nikkors :thumbsup:

=((( i think i shall take some of the lenses to some second hand shop or some camera shop and ask whether anyone would wanna take in. she just gave me $200 to invest in my camera lol ;p

$200 not enough... :sweat: Tell her add a 0 behind better... :lovegrin:

As for the old lenses, don't think they can fetch much, don't waste your time la.

=( i don't have much choice now also. i'm trying to raise any funds possible. I'm taking some of the lenses and camera to see whether they wanna take in anot. If not, put in my cabinate i also happy. My birthday is on this coming monday so like expecting some 'ang pao' and cny and see how how i could raise lor.

Koelsch said:
=( i don't have much choice now also. i'm trying to raise any funds possible. I'm taking some of the lenses and camera to see whether they wanna take in anot. If not, put in my cabinate i also happy. My birthday is on this coming monday so like expecting some 'ang pao' and cny and see how how i could raise lor.
MTL.. then BBB D2X :thumbsup:

:devil:

And after D2X, get AF-S 200 f/2VR :devil:

200f2d2x.jpg

espn said:
And after D2X, get AF-S 200 f/2VR :devil:

200f2d2x.jpg

WTF! is that D2X yours? hahahaha. i just want something to learn and start up with. don't psycho me itno D2X because i really don't have that amount of cash.

Koelsch said:
WTF! is that D2X yours? hahahaha. i just want something to learn and start up with. don't psycho me itno D2X because i really don't have that amount of cash.
Nope...why everybody think I own a D2X????????

Just because I pro-nikon doesn't mean I'm rich enough to own one!! :complain:

:bsmilie:

I kapok from Nikon Singapore that time during the embrace nature outing mount the 200 f/2VR and then took this shot with my sister's Coolpix S4.

Status
Not open for further replies.