D200 "Banding" Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRO posting shots ah.. I better siam.

wiz23 said:
BB, where are your sample shots?
my internet connection intermittent leh cannot upload picture..... wait tonite if possible my internet activated liau then upload;p

Have taken abt 200 shots with the D200, using different ISO settings, file sizes, etc under many different lighting situations, including the gloomy skies over the past weekend ...so far, I report no banding in the pictures. Serial no is between 2004000 and 2005000.

Eugene P said:
Have taken abt 200 shots with the D200, using different ISO settings, file sizes, etc under many different lighting situations, including the gloomy skies over the past weekend ...so far, I report no banding in the pictures. Serial no is between 2004000 and 2005000.
Thanks, Eugene. Very reassuring :)

Eugene P said:
how about night shoot ? have you tried it ?

Beachboy said:
how about night shoot ? have you tried it ?

So far, Ive done only a few night shots, and they were the casual sort, not the kind you take to "test" the camera...

Eugene P said:
So far, Ive done only a few night shots, and they were the casual sort, not the kind you take to "test" the camera...
not relly need to test, you try to shoot some night shoot ans see 100% :)

Overhyped la... why cannot just enjoy the camera, but worry so much ?? Aiyoh...

Why worry... spend $3K to worry... shoot first, talk later.

wiz23 said:
So are u going to bring your D200 to NSC for a check?
haha i already fogot that already..... mine is not like those in the dpreview forums :)

wait i search for my file;p

Beachboy said:
haha i already fogot that already..... mine is not like those in the dpreview forums :)

wait i search for my file;p
Ok lah, good thing yours not serious case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.